I got a yob

Jfk-Pilot

So after an hour long interview with the hr director, chief flight instructor, and the two assistant chief flight instructor of FIT Aviation (Melbourne,fl) i finally forced them to give me a job as Flight Instructor.

Class begins on on Jan 5th,2009.

Couldn't think of a better way to start the new year off.

And of course I would like to thank everyone on this site for the help and support and especially doug, since if he never created such a great community, i would've never found out about the position.

:nana2:

-stan

sorry man, but chief flight instructor did say they might be looking for a few more instructors for beginning of February.

Keep You Head Up, and good luck !
:)

-stan

As luck would have it I am moving to Merritt Island next month. Seriously... congrats on the job. It looks like they took a few JC'ers.

As luck would have it I am moving to Merritt Island next month. Seriously... congrats on the job. It looks like they took a few JC'ers.

lol, yea me, justinA, my friend jeff(satellitebeachpilot) and pantherflyer :)

stand'z class will be fun.

Welcome to the FIT Family... are you CFI, CFII, MEI, Aerobatics, etc?

EDIT: Oops, just saw your sig. Teaching all of the courses then?

Welcome to the FIT Family... are you CFI, CFII, MEI, Aerobatics, etc?

EDIT: Oops, just saw your sig. Teaching all of the courses then?

They havent told me what i'll be teaching. But during the interview they asked me, if i would prefer teaching only a certain rating or a mix of everything, i told them i dont mind doing all the ratings.

Congrats and welcome to the Space Coast.

Sidious, one of your fellow FIT'ers, is fixin' (That's for the Do ;) ) to put a M&G together. Sorry I pimped you out like that, Sid :D...

Anyway, like I told him, I should be off for JAN, so I look forward to meeting ya'll.

I'm in LA flying radio relay for the next week but can't wait to get back home next weekend and start with FIT on Monday!

I feel so lucky not only getting an instructing job in Florida, but one with FIT, awesome school, great fleet, brand new facilities, & a short 5 miles from my piece of paradise in Satellite Beach that I call home. I was already looking at starting my Master's there, looks like I'll be able to do it well under cost now too!

Back