HR Contact

Do you have an email for her? All i have is a number? Please PM it to me.
Chris, you're not going to get any new information by asking other reps. 1) they all have the same database in front of them and will tell you the same thing. 2) You're just going to piss them off by bugging them when you're not one of their people.

Edit: I just reread your initial question. NOBODY at OKC knows anything about school dates. OKC dates are assigned by a completely different office in DC. The only thing OKC will ever know is the actual date you're going, and only when the other office tells them.

The only REAL way to ensure you do not get a class date before your semester is over is to decline consideration under PUBNAT2 and wait for a later announcement. Otherwise, you are simply taking a chance and hoping they don't call before you are done with school. No one is going to make you a promise that they won't call you before that. Not the answer you probably want to hear but it's the most simple and logical advice.

Like someone else said, calling everyone else but your rep will just piss people off. It's doubtful even your rep has the info you want...

I am kind of in the same boat as you Chris, because I too am enriching my academic arsenal, but alas still have a ways to go. Have you considered (or does your school offer) online classes?

Since I am a glutton for punishment and threw myself at the FAA's mercy, I swapped over to the extended campus so I can finish my masters, all the while waiting patiently :)banghead::mad:) for them to return an email.

As I am one to beat a dead horse, just stick with calling or emailing your HR Rep, and yours alone, because you will eventually piss someone off :)

take care...and good luck with your school decision.

zz :)

I am kind of in the same boat as you Chris, because I too am enriching my academic arsenal, but alas still have a ways to go. Have you considered (or does your school offer) online classes?

Since I am a glutton for punishment and threw myself at the FAA's mercy, I swapped over to the extended campus so I can finish my masters, all the while waiting patiently :)banghead::mad:) for them to return an email.

As I am one to beat a dead horse, just stick with calling or emailing your HR Rep, and yours alone, because you will eventually piss someone off :)

take care...and good luck with your school decision.

I actually am enrolled in online classes for next semester. I want to take a ATC class but dont want to waste money if I hafta leave early. I also have a wedding to go to May 02 but well see how that goes. OKC is #1.

I actually am enrolled in online classes for next semester. I want to take a ATC class but dont want to waste money if I hafta leave early. I also have a wedding to go to May 02 but well see how that goes. OKC is #1.
If you don't mind me asking, where do you go to school?

And don't worry about wasting money, you will be rolling in the dough after a few years ;)

Its hard to get Brenda of the phone, but if you email her she always respond within about 30 minutes. I have asked about the class dates and she always says she will let me know when they know. The last minute fill spots they dont seem to know about till 2 weeks in advance and then they call, dont email, about it.

Its hard to get Brenda of the phone, but if you email her she always respond within about 30 minutes. I have asked about the class dates and she always says she will let me know when they know. The last minute fill spots they dont seem to know about till 2 weeks in advance and then they call, dont email, about it.

Ive posted already I dont have her email address.
Can you please PM it to me????

Back