Hotel Reservations

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Just got an email and booked the MGM Grand for 10/18-10/20 $62 per night.

Gonna be hard to find a better room at a better price.

INB268

we booked ours at $62 as well...sun-wed

altho i'm looking at the mgm signature suites to see if their rates comes down...

here's the deal:
Stay Up Early!

* $25 Free Slot Play
* 25% off Grand Spa services
* 2 Complimentary admissions to Studio 54 or Tabu

Promotion Runs
June 5, 2009 - December 29, 2009

Offer Expires
June 11, 2009

I wouldn't mind seeing what Tabu is like!! altho i'm sure it's a dress to impress...

Hmmm $62 a night at the MGM seems like a deal to me!:nana2: I'll probably make a reservation next Friday. Jim...you gonna go for the MGM deal too?

Hmmm $62 a night at the MGM seems like a deal to me!:nana2: I'll probably make a reservation next Friday. Jim...you gonna go for the MGM deal too?

already booked it.......

Thinking of donating my 25% off spa services to the Wookie so he can get a wax.....

Better make it Thursday. The deal expires on the 11th.

already booked it.......

Thinking of donating my 25% off spa services to the Wookie so he can get a wax.....

I'll donate my 25% as well!:D He'll require alooooooot a wax!:crazy:

already booked it.......

isn't Julie coming along this year? donate it to her so she and I and whatever other ladies wants to join in "spa day" can do so!! :)

Booked a Suite for two nights checking in the 18th checking out the 20th. A little over $100.00 a night, can't beat that!

Can't wait to see everyone there!

Just got an email from MC w/ even better rates.....$49/ night. Can't beat it! Woot!

I'm booked......18th-20th.

Back