HOT!!!

Next thing you know, part of the applicant review process is going to be reviewing posts made on 'jetcareers forums'.

Some people seem wayyyy to stressed/fired up about this whole process. Like I said, RELAX we all made it this far, getting to OKC is out of our hands for the most part, and one day we might all be handing planes off to each other.

Even after handing off the fight will continue still...

"United993 change to 119.3 and tell the • to go F*** himself for online statements on jet careers"

Terri Owens and the other coordinators, if you are reading this, I still like you! :D

We should take her out for beers when we get to OKC.

Yea... I think I took one of my fiancé's birth control pills by accident instead of an aspirin! :)

My qualification is my father- he has one of the highest security clearances in the country, he knows the government better than he knows his own children (especially the FAA, DoD, and FCC), and was one of the people that helped the former President write a budget that balanced the national debt.

Please tell me the the name of this President who balanced the national debt? I must have missed that one.

6864032v4_240x240_Front.jpg

Even after handing off the fight will continue still...

"United993 change to 119.3 and tell the • to go F*** himself for online statements on jet careers"

:yup:

United993 contact that jackass on 118.87 and tell him to kiss my hairy white A##.

You guys need to calm the hell down.

You'll butt your heads like a couple of angry rams, bash your heads in and say how much my site blows because people are tense. Uhh, hello?!

If you can't discuss a topic without ad hominem attacks, or having to use a non-alphabetic character that's not a period, hyphen or apostrophe, you probably don't have a point.

Keep it fun, keep it informative, save the vitriol for "Battlefield: Vietnam".

Keep it fun, keep it informative, save the vitriol for "Battlefield: Vietnam".

Well put Doug. You folks need to start acting you age. You're all noobes in the eyes of many and it shows by the above comments. I can only hope you mature before you arrive at my facility.

BTW, Doug, great game Battlefield: Vietnam, thought I still prefer Halo 3 and maybe Battlefield: 2142.

Although this blog has answered a lot of my questions, I dont think that any of us should read to much into the matter of the OKC class dates being pushed off. I called and was told that nothing is on hold and Chicago PEPC are still on. I know one of the interviewers who is doing some of the interviews and she said she is still going and not to worry. Some of us may have to wait a little longer to go to OKC, but who really knows? I know this waiting is hard and i really feel bad for those of you who already had a date and now it has changed. It seems to me that its on an individual basis as to when you go to OKC. I think the people like myself who have not yet went to the PEPC shouldn't speculate about dates, we will get our info when we go. The rest of you good luck and im sure it wont be too long.

ATLTRACON you play cod 4? Anyway to everyone else dont make a big deal out of this. I will tell you a quick story, once I lost my basketball and got very angry threw a fit was sooooo depressed all day long cause it cost me like 20-25 bucks and was brand new with my initials on it. Then the next day it was found, and I thanked God for it. Now never get mad and hyped up over something cause it can easily turn for the best.
Keep your hopes high people now someone post a funny picture of another cat :)

ALTRACON you play cod 4? Anyway to everyone else dont make a big deal out of this. I will tell you a quick story, once I lost my basketball and got very angry threw a fit was sooooo depressed all day long cause it cost me like 20-25 bucks and was brand new with my initials on it. Then the next day it was found, and I thanked God for it. Now never get mad and hyped up over something cause it can easily turn for the best.

*fwap* *fwap* *fwap* did someone say cod 4?*fwap*

ATLTRACON you play cod 4? Anyway to everyone else dont make a big deal out of this. I will tell you a quick story, once I lost my basketball and got very angry threw a fit was sooooo depressed all day long cause it cost me like 20-25 bucks and was brand new with my initials on it. Then the next day it was found, and I thanked God for it. Now never get mad and hyped up over something cause it can easily turn for the best.
Glad you found your basketball:sarcasm:.

Although this blog has answered a lot of my questions, I dont think that any of us should read to much into the matter of the OKC class dates being pushed off...

#### yeah, why worry when this may be your last couple of months off for the next 30 years. Then again, if you're stressing about this, please be smart and decide if this job will make OUR skies safer with you controlling them or if you're more suited to stay on the ground and stay a line tech at your local class D. That being said who else is ###### their pants right now thinking that in less than a year (hopefully) you will be able to call yourself an AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER and get paid something to do it?!

F*** yeah, why worry when this may be your last couple of months off for the next 30 years. Then again, if you're stressing about this, please be smart and decide if this job will make OUR skies safer with you controlling them or if you're more suited to stay on the ground and stay a line tech at your local class D. That being said who else is Sh***ing their pants right now thinking that in less than a year (hopefully) you will be able to call yourself an AIR TRAFFIC FUNKING CONTROLLER and get paid something to do it?!

When you say get paid something to do it, you mean to say "in theory"

...right?

you will be able to call yourself an AIR TRAFFIC FUNKING CONTROLLER and get paid something to do it?!

Well, he did say "paid SOMETHING"

"Will control planes for peanuts!"

Maybe it's not much, but hey, you're getting paid to do a 'cool job'

When you say get paid something to do it, you mean to say "in theory"

...right?

HA...you all can call BS on me, but every time I've been in a tower I would have gladly voluntered my time to do what they get to do everyday. I feel the only thing I can say from these threads about the trainee classes coming in, is that the majority of you feel like this is a "job". Is anyone else going to OKC because this is something they've always wanted to do?

Trust me I know some people will say that the conditions suck, the pay is horrible, that the parking lot has 3 speed bumps too many and the grass should have been cut yesterday, but you don't get to complain as a newbie. You get to learn the most important job in aviation, especially for safely moving millions of people around.

I would love if a controller would back me up on this but I think my soap box isn't nearly high enough, this is NOT a job, this is NOT a career, this is something that not everyone else can do, you lucky SOBs that have passed the at-sat above 85 this is a ticket to a life, don't complain if we have to wait a little longer, or alot longer. And for those who are still reading this post bababooyee howard stern rules.

Back