Gulfstream Factory Tour? / Savannah

NC_BE300

Happen to have a 30 hour layover in SAV coming up this week, and was looking at things to do.

Since the Gulfstream Factory / Facilities are on the field in SAV....do they happen to offer such a thing as tours?

Let me see that I can do. I have some high level contacts there, but haven't spoken with them for a bit.

Happen to have a 30 hour layover in SAV coming up this week, and was looking at things to do.

Since the Gulfstream Factory / Facilities are on the field in SAV....do they happen to offer such a thing as tours?

I'll be watching this thread. I had a 38 hour last week and I have another in two weeks. Husband of one F/A was along last week so they had a car rented and we went all around but I'm wondering what to do about the next one.

Certainly not saying it's impossible, but things have tightened up recently. Last I heard, even those in initial training are only given tours if their serial number is on property.

Certainly not saying it's impossible, but things have tightened up recently. Last I heard, even those in initial training are only given tours if their serial number is on property.
Well that sucks. Did it 15 or 20 years ago, and was suitably impressed.

Back