For Sale Garmin 396 w/ TONS of Accessories

tilley_205

I have for sale a Garmin 396 with XM weather. I purchased this unit 2'ish months ago from a fellow JC'er and regrettably have to sell it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, however I have a wedding coming up and need the extra cash for flowers and stuff ... (sarcastic). Either way this unit is in excellent condition, it also includes the newer GXM 40 XM receiver rather than the standard GXM 30. I literally have tons of accessories for this unit, more than I would like to type out and list. So what you see in the below pictures is what you get, plus the original box. If you have specific questions on anything please do not hesitate to call. This item is being listed on a few aviation forums as well so it will most likely sell quickly. Also, the terrain and obstacle database is current as of June, and since I was using this unit primarily for weather, I didn't feel the need to update every 2 months.

I purchased the unit for $800 and since have added a suction ram-mount, new screen protector, as well as updating the obstacle/terrain and airport databases. I'm asking $850 now plus shipping.

You can reach me anytime at (651) 274-8879 or via email or PM. Thanks

-Sam Tilley
tilley_205@yahoo.com

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

I have for sale a Garmin 396 with XM weather. I purchased this unit 2'ish months ago from a fellow JC'er and regrettably have to sell it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, however I have a wedding coming up and need the extra cash for flowers and stuff ... (sarcastic). Either way this unit is in excellent condition, it also includes the newer GXM 40 XM receiver rather than the standard GXM 30. I literally have tons of accessories for this unit, more than I would like to type out and list. So what you see in the below pictures is what you get, plus the original box. If you have specific questions on anything please do not hesitate to call. This item is being listed on a few aviation forums as well so it will most likely sell quickly. Also, the terrain and obstacle database is current as of June, and since I was using this unit primarily for weather, I didn't feel the need to update every 2 months.

I purchased the unit for $800 and since have added a suction ram-mount, new screen protector, as well as updating the obstacle/terrain and airport databases. I'm asking $850 now plus shipping.

You can reach me anytime at (651) 274-8879 or via email or PM. Thanks

-Sam Tilley
tilley_205@yahoo.com

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1168.jpg

Still for sale?

Sorry man, right after I sent you that I called my boss, he bought an Area 500....lame yours is a nice unit and I would love to have it, but it`s my boss that has to put the $. I will buy but I can`t justify that price tag right now.....thanks!

The 396 is a spectacular unit, especially with xm hooked up.

Good luck!

Seeing as how I used to own this I thought I'd add a bit to it. The thing works great. It has gotten me through some of the roughest weather I've ever flown through back in my freight dog days. I used to have the GXM 30 weather antenna but I found they were breaking on me every 2 months so I was upset and Garmin was kind enough to send me a brand new GXM 40 free of charge. Id say that particular antenna is maybe 4 months old. Since the unit is now recently updated then 850 is a good deal.

Back