For Sale AnywhereMap GPS w/ WxWorks - $200

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
Okay. Here we go. Been trying to sell this thing for a while and it's just getting older so I'm finally just going to unload it and take the hit.

First-generation AnywhereMap with (I think) current software on it. This is not the Quadra - that was the next-gen model - this was the first purpose-built unit they had - before this, they were loading successfully on PDAs and early-generation tablets.

Been a while since I used it. I guarantee it will WORK, and that the WxWorks receiver will work as well (you need an XM subscription to get the weather.) What I will NOT guarantee is the current software rev - you'll need to update. I updated it about a year ago or so. Even the older rev will be valid, it just may not have the most current mapping info on it.

It's about 3 years old. I used it quite a bit and liked it. With all the software and the receiver and everything I paid about $1500 for the whole setup.

I'm letting it go now for $200 plus shipping.

All you need is a current software sub to get the most current revision (which is, I think $115 a year) and you're golden.

Comes with the yoke mount, chargers, WxWorks box, XM antenna - everything. Also works well as a car GPS.

Like I said, it's an older unit, but I'm just lugging it around and don't really need it anymore since I'm not really flying. Frankly, I was getting dependent on the thing anyway and that wasn't good for me.

So reap the benefits of the changes in my life: buy this GPS, spend VERY little to have a NICE unit WITH weather and help me out.

Thanks for looking.

Back