For Sale FS: Garmin 396 and FT: Lightspeed Zulu's

turbomax97

What can brown do for you?
I've moved to the CRJ so I'm particularly interested in the Bose QC2/15's with the uflymike adapter + cash to trade with my Zulu's.

I've also got an almost new Garmin 396 for sale. I had a battery terminal break off on the old one and so I paid the refurb fee to Garmin and they went ahead and sent me a brand new unit in June, I've only used it for a handful of trips since. The unit comes with the original swivel antenna, car antenna as well as the XM antenna. It's got a current IFR and terrain database as of the June cycle. Also I have 5 batteries, one is the Garmin brand battery which came new with the new unit and 3 aftermarket ones.

Asking for 700 shipped OBO, pm me please - I'll entertain reasonable offers.

I've moved to the CRJ so I'm particularly interested in the Bose QC2/15's with the uflymike adapter + cash to trade with my Zulu's.

I've also got an almost new Garmin 396 for sale. I had a battery terminal break off on the old one and so I paid the refurb fee to Garmin and they went ahead and sent me a brand new unit in June, I've only used it for a handful of trips since. The unit comes with the original swivel antenna, car antenna as well as the XM antenna. It's got a current IFR and terrain database as of the June cycle. Also I have 4 batteries, one is the Garmin brand battery which came new with the new unit and 3 aftermarket ones.

Asking for 700 shipped OBO, pm me please - I'll entertain reasonable offers.

Update: Need to move this stuff, Looking for $550 for the Zulu's and $600 for the Garmin unit, that's as low as I go, thanks for looking!

Back