Furlough Estimates

Good luck finding anything open. I cant get Pendleton or Pendleton midnight. Thankfully im in new england for a bit so the tullamore dew flows like a river.
I’m generally more of a Scottish whiskey drinker but my other genetic half hails from the Emerald Isle so I’ll make an exception when needed lol

GWB could read?? Nah they must have had the pop up picture version for him...

Joke
He did read but he didnt want to do the bill clinton thing where he read constantly. He valued that distilled, processed information but that also means you're starting to lose detail and nuance. That works well enough inside our country, but you get outside the usa borders and verbal shortcuts dont work anymore. If you read dr Conde's book she's always trying to bring that nuance back into the administration... Varying success levels.

I’m generally more of a Scottish whiskey drinker but my other genetic half hails from the Emerald Isle so I’ll make an exception when needed lol
In college I drank a lot of scotch and maybe just a wee bit before college. Stopped all drinking for a while and when i came back to it, my taste buds changed.

Alaska looks like it will call back all 73G CAs on incentive leaves (guys on 50 hr pay for various durations of 6 months to 2 yrs) by May. I’m optimistic that this is good news. Fingers crossed!

Let’s see how this 3rd wave goes.
Be careful with an optimistic mindset, will you? Be considerate of those dooming.

Meanwhile on Wednesday I find out my fate of furlough or not. Fingers crossed. I'm feeling a bit optimistic about the world, economy, and life itself in 2021. Godspeed!

Name one business, church, or school that President Trump has closed. Show me one mask or social distancing mandate that he has imposed. Give me one example of him ginning up panic, fear, and hysteria.
nAmE oNe! I think you missed the point. He’s blamed because he did nothing but wish it away. The man shouldn’t be allowed to run a gas station yet alone a nation. Here’s a few examples.. at the beginning of the pandemic this dip • tweets this out.. not guidance, not procedures to follow, not leadership, but this garbage
1606112035430.jpeg

When: Friday, February 7, and Wednesday, February 19
The claim: The coronavirus would weaken “when we get into April, in the warmer weather—that has a very negative effect on that, and that type of a virus.”

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

If the economic shutdown continues, deaths by suicide “definitely would be in far greater numbers than the numbers that we’re talking about” for COVID-19 deaths.

Here’s one that was repeated on many occasions
“Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere,” and cases are “coming way down.”

Tulsa (nuremberg) rally
The pandemic is “fading away. It’s going to fade away.”

99%” of COVID-19 cases are “totally harmless.”

Now here’s the best part.. he’s irrelevant, he’s a useless POS, and in a couple of months he’ll be just a guy (teenage girl) with a Twitter opinion.

Be careful with an optimistic mindset, will you? Be considerate of those dooming.

Meanwhile on Wednesday I find out my fate of furlough or not. Fingers crossed. I'm feeling a bit optimistic about the world, economy, and life itself in 2021. Godspeed!

Sorry to hear. :( Wednesday, what airline is this news?

Sorry to hear. :( Wednesday, what airline is this news?

Vote closes at delta on the proposed TA. Were either going to be furloughed or get furlough protection for a year, 30 hours a month plus benefits, and have no obligation to the company so we can work other jobs in the meantime.

Name one business, church, or school that President Trump has closed. Show me one mask or social distancing mandate that he has imposed. Give me one example of him ginning up panic, fear, and hysteria.

But if only trump had completely ignored our civil liberties like our local governors + the rest of the world we wouldn’t be shutting down again......like our local governor just did and the rest of the world is doing right now!

Vote closes at delta on the proposed TA. Were either going to be furloughed or get furlough protection for a year, 30 hours a month plus benefits, and have no obligation to the company so we can work other jobs in the meantime.
Disregard- I can't read.

Itll pass

Disregard- I can't read.

Itll pass

The overall mood is that it’s gonna pass a lot easier than 20-03. I’m grateful if it does and I’m still grateful if it doesn’t since the pilot group has really pulled together this year, especially for UNA guys.

The overall mood is that it’s gonna pass a lot easier than 20-03. I’m grateful if it does and I’m still grateful if it doesn’t since the pilot group has really pulled together this year, especially for UNA guys.
I mean, it's exactly what you want in a bargaining strategy. "Hey kids, youve got some money left over and we want some things. Save these UNAs so you don't slice your own throat on retraining fees and lets talk about this GS trigger. Also, you have less work? So you don't mind if we get some more days off then right, lets bring that AVL down? Kthnxbai".

I just need cares 2.0 to pass now so we get full credit and zero company responsiblity.

Reactions: TWP
I'm really excited for 20-04, and I don't even work there. I can't imagine it not passing.

Watching DALPA and DAL poke each other with really sharp sticks for 8 months has been a painful experience, but between VEOP, 20-03, and 20-04 the outcome has turned out as best as anybody could imagine.
I know people may disagree but sometimes you have to look over that cliff with the company, shrug, and tell them "the fall is going to hurt you more than me" grab their hand and get ready to jump.

I sincerely hope you don’t get furloughed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back