Furlough Estimates

2,004,205?
Yeah, homeboy wanted to be quick and dismissive so I did the same thing back, chose to be literal instead of making my normal jerkoff motions. @milleR you're a jack-ass.

So 2 million people over two days, that's gonna be our high water mark for pre second shutdown. Also, as a couple analysts have pointed out, now we know how many people HAVE to fly. There's the business pax (not flying) the WANT to flys (barely flying) and MUST fly because something is more important than the threat of 'vid. Also, we know what a recovery shape looks like, with some science behind what risks are sitting inside a pressure vessel, that recovery shape will be better not worse.

Next time we rebound after a vaccine, not a lull in the Covid, because I assume we are about to shut stuff down again. Instead of six months of funding we get a blank timeframe like the corporate debt buybacks the senate worked in, or they let the free market take it's turn and American Airlines (or Delta, who knows) goes tit's up and everyone scavenges. If it's American they have something like 15% of the USA pax, that's a healthy number that goes around. Add a couple of little ones and the remaining airlines might vaccume up that 20% among the rest of us.

As the Matrix architect said, there are some versions of existence we are willing to accept.

Nice job on the dog pic avatar there.

Yeah, homeboy wanted to be quick and dismissive so I did the same thing back, chose to be literal instead of making my normal jerkoff motions. @milleR you're a jack-ass.

So 2 million people over two days, that's gonna be our high water mark for pre second shutdown. Also, as a couple analysts have pointed out, now we know how many people HAVE to fly. There's the business pax (not flying) the WANT to flys (barely flying) and MUST fly because something is more important than the threat of 'vid. Also, we know what a recovery shape looks like, with some science behind what risks are sitting inside a pressure vessel, that recovery shape will be better not worse.

Next time we rebound after a vaccine, not a lull in the Covid, because I assume we are about to shut stuff down again. Instead of six months of funding we get a blank timeframe like the corporate debt buybacks the senate worked in, or they let the free market take it's turn and American Airlines (or Delta, who knows) goes tit's up and everyone scavenges. If it's American they have something like 15% of the USA pax, that's a healthy number that goes around. Add a couple of little ones and the remaining airlines might vaccume up that 20% among the rest of us.

As the Matrix architect said, there are some versions of existence we are willing to accept.

Nice job on the dog pic avatar there.

You know me, so you’ll know this is out of love: I didn’t read a thing you wrote.

I’m here to say I’ve met @milleR. He’s awesome. You’d like him.

@milleR. I’ve not only met with, but have flown a 4-day with @jynxyjoe. He’s awesome. You’d like him. If only because he can save you money in whiskey.

Sorry but this reminds me of the how many billions dialogue from Idiocracy.

Thanks for the laugh lads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know me, so you’ll know this is out of love: I didn’t read a thing you wrote.

@milleR. I’ve not only met with, but have flown a 4-day with @jynxyjoe. He’s awesome. You’d like him. If only because he can save you money in whiskey.
Fine, @milleR , you're fine. I felt you were being dismissive, but if he says you're a good man then you are.

And two things. The quote is: “There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.”

Two: Thanks!
I'm honestly the only guy that loved that character in the Matrix aren't I? I try defending the choices they made on him but every time I do, my defense starts with, "Well once you replay the scene the 3rd time, he really does make a lot of sense-..." and then I realize how bad a defense that is.

Again... (unless I misunderstood you) you made a smartass "it's just the flu" comment in relation to how this is effecting our careers and then when I questioned that, you gave me the lyrics to a song that Don McLean could have written that had absolutely nothing to do with anything.

"There's always an alien battle cruiser, a Corellian death ray or intergalactic plague that's about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet. The only way these people get on with their happy little lives is that they do not know about it"

- Agent K

"There's always an alien battle cruiser, a Corellian death ray or intergalactic plague that's about to wipe out all life on this miserable little planet. The only way these people get on with their happy little lives is that they do not know about it"

- Agent K

Haha wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm honestly the only guy that loved that character in the Matrix aren't I? I try defending the choices they made on him but every time I do, my defense starts with, "Well once you replay the scene the 3rd time, he really does make a lot of sense-..." and then I realize how bad a defense that is.

Nah... I dug him too. And read the script of his dialogue.

- Agent K

Ok. I've got you now.

I agree.

I feel like the DD on a Friday night. Y'all are all over the place.

Sounds like whisky might be involved. Maybe a Mai Tai or other small umbrella drink for our Island participant.

Name one business, church, or school that President Trump has closed.

If he’d kept going, he might have shutdown the US Secret Service. He blew their budget starting in 2017 l, and they were running out of PPD agents a few weeks ago with so many in quarantine.

You’re the man so I believe what you say, looking forward to some cheap whiskey nights now though :)

You’re the man so I believe what you say, looking forward to some cheap whiskey nights now though :)
Good luck finding anything open. I cant get Pendleton or Pendleton midnight. Thankfully im in new england for a bit so the tullamore dew flows like a river.

Yep, this. Much of public health is messaging to the public, and because they sent a message of “it’s just the flu, tee hee,” well, here we are.

I am reading a book on influenza, presently, about the last (super serious) epidemic, incidentally. The book GWB read and then went “oh poop” and started federal pandemic preparedness efforts after.

GWB could read?? Nah they must have had the pop up picture version for him...

Joke

Back