"it's dave!"

"who??"

"dave!!!"

"....who?"

"DAVE!!! D-A-V-E. DAVE!"

"oh, dave's not here!"

Re: **FOR NYC PEPC OTS ONLY!** The "I Finally Got My FOL" Th

Might as well....

"A guy walks into a store. He walks up to the return counter and tells the lady working there "Hi, I'd like to bring this back". The lady looks at the item a little confused and asks "What exactly is this sir?". The guy looks at her and says "It's sexy!". The lady still a little confused then asks "well sir, I'll need to get the receipt and see your ID". The guy pulls out his ID and hands it to her, and starts to search through the bag and his pockets for the receipt. After a minute of looking in every single spot he could think of, he finally says "I guess I don't have the receipt". The lady now a little muffed that he has wasted her time says "Well Mr. Timberlake, you aren't going to be able to bring sexy back without a receipt.... nice try though!"

Hit page 3 yet?

Almost there....

If I apply to the Hawaii or Alaska job announcements and get placed in a level 7 facility, do I stand a realistic change of transferring two-four years down the road?

Since this thread is where all the cool people are hanging out, i'll ask here.

Might as well....

"A guy walks into a store. He walks up to the return counter and tells the lady working there "Hi, I'd like to bring this back". The lady looks at the item a little confused and asks "What exactly is this sir?". The guy looks at her and says "It's sexy!". The lady still a little confused then asks "well sir, I'll need to get the receipt and see your ID". The guy pulls out his ID and hands it to her, and starts to search through the bag and his pockets for the receipt. After a minute of looking in every single spot he could think of, he finally says "I guess I don't have the receipt". The lady now a little muffed that he has wasted her time says "Well Mr. Timberlake, you aren't going to be able to bring sexy back without a receipt.... nice try though!"

Thats the spirit Radley...

Even though you were trying to make a useful thread...eventually they all take a crap somewhere down the line.

No hard feelings, as I was one of the #######s who ruined your thread....

Knock knock

"Who's there"

"it's dave!"

"who??"

"dave!!!"

"....who?"

"DAVE!!! D-A-V-E. DAVE!"

"oh, dave's not here!"

I'm betting you have Sirius radio and listen to Howard Stern :) They talked about Chich and Chong (and that skit) on Thursday.

(Just a bump to keep this thread going before it gets closed)

That's why people's feelings get hurt, "Come post in my thread..." "I hope I can get a sticky for my new thread" Not really sure why people have such an attachment to threads that they just so happen to open. I don't understand it.

I'm betting you have Sirius radio and listen to Howard Stern :) They talked about Chich and Chong (and that skit) on Thursday.

(Just a bump to keep this thread going before it gets closed)

no, i have a regular fm radio, but that's my favorite skit of all time.

But i hear it's reunion time...

i think you should expect about 5 years or more before you have a chance to relocate

That's why people's feelings get hurt, "Come post in my thread..." "I hope I can get a sticky for my new thread" Not really sure why people have such an attachment to threads that they just so happen to open. I don't understand it.

But starting a thread is like giving birth to a baby! :sarcasm:
(i.e. you want to make sure he grows up to be successful :D)
baby-gown.jpg

AND, there's a good chance he'll be an embarrassment.

or at least slightly retarded.

*I mean no offense to anyone with handicaps or relatives who have handicaps. This is just a harmless joke aimed at the creators of dumb threads, myself included.

AND, there's a good chance he'll be an embarrassment.

or at least slightly retarded.

*I mean no offense to anyone with handicaps or relatives who have handicaps. This is just a harmless joke aimed at the creators of dumb threads, myself included.
It's sad that you had to put that disclaimer in there

you know I'm just messing with you guys, right?

Back