**FOR NYC PEPC OTS ONLY!** The "I Finally Got My FOL" Thread

Re: **FOR NYC PEPC OTS ONLY!** The "I Finally Got My FOL" Th

One day huh? wow. I guess I'll have a roomie for the first couple of months till I find a spot. I've heard from other people on this board that their facilities gave them a week to report after OKC. Ah well. It's still hitting me that I gotta leave my boys during the 3 round of the playoffs when we are a serious state title contender.

They are only required to give you one day... anything more than that is based on the kindness of their hearts :crazy:

i was sifting through old threads I used to see at the top of the list every day....I take it these guys are already in OKC.... Last post was Sept 9th.

God I cant wait!:nana2:

i was sifting through old threads I used to see at the top of the list every day....I take it these guys are already in OKC.... Last post was Sept 9th.

Not Me!!

Me too..... Still sitting at the house waiting on a class date

But I have changed Facilities..... may have something to do with it??

Just got a call from NY. They said that my medical is on hold b/c they can't find the results from the MMPI so I have to take it again. I already took it twice at the NY PEPC b/c the first time I took it, the computer froze. This is annoying, but I must say that I am glad I finally heard something from someone. When she told me to contact my HR rep to reschedule the MMPI, I laughed (knowing that I probably wouldn't get through). Then she said that she will bypass the HR rep and have the person in charge contact me directly...guess she thought the same thing.

So, now I wait (getting good at that).

Just got a call from NY. They said that my medical is on hold b/c they can't find the results from the MMPI so I have to take it again. I already took it twice at the NY PEPC b/c the first time I took it, the computer froze. This is annoying, but I must say that I am glad I finally heard something from someone. When she told me to contact my HR rep to reschedule the MMPI, I laughed (knowing that I probably wouldn't get through). Then she said that she will bypass the HR rep and have the person in charge contact me directly...guess she thought the same thing.

So, now I wait (getting good at that).

They say 3rd times the charm!!!:sarcasm:
That's messed up!!! Sorry to hear the bad news.:crazy:

They say 3rd times the charm!!!:sarcasm:
That's messed up!!! Sorry to hear the bad news.:crazy:
Maybe they didn't lose it. Maybe the test found me to be nuts, but b/c they are in desperate need of controllers, they decided to give me another chance!

I think a lot of people are, personally I start in 3 weeks in OKC, was supposed to be 2 weeks.

Well I am heading to OKC on 16JAN09 Terminal... Only took a little over a year:mad:

Is it sad that I'm still waiting for my medical clearance? :banghead:

I was informed "at the end of the month" they will then be at the point where my medical will be re-reviewed!

I was informed "at the end of the month" they will then be at the point where my medical will be re-reviewed!

Are you in OKC right now? Your signature says you started on Nov. 10th...

Why is your medical being re-reviewed?

Holy Crap, I thought you had joined the circus!

How's training?

hey all. just wondering if any of you were chosen for ZKC.

Back