***Flight Safety Academy seeking Flight Instructors! (GAIN HOURS FAST)

ANDYTHEPILOTGUY

Want to gain hours fast? Flight Safety Academy in Vero Beach, FL is hiring flight instructors immediately! As an Instructor at Flight Safety Academy you can gain over 100 hours of flight time a month plus a possible signing bonus. Flight Safety is looking for many different types of CFI's including:
  • Commercial Pilot single and multi-engine pilots with a valid Flight Instructor Certificate
  • CFI / ESA with CFI/CFII/MEI or CFI/CFII and 500 hours total time + 200 hours dual instruction given
  • Advanced Certified Flight Instructors with CFI, CFII, & MEI plus 1000 hours of dual given in last 2 years
***Flight Safety is also seeking Commercial Single & Multi Engine pilots with Instrument privileges the chance at receiving FREE CFI, CFII, & MEI with only a 2 year contract as a flight instructor. This amazing opportunity called is called Pilot Career Achievement Strategy (PCAS) for pilots looking to advance their aviation careers as a professional pilot.***

Please go to http://www.flightsafety.com/fs_careers.php and check current job openings and apply!!!
Reference numbers:
  • Certified Flight Instructor - 16960
  • CFI / EASA - 16942
  • Advanced CFI - 16411
  • PCAS - 11369
Contact cfiemployment@flightsafety.com if there are any questions

Flight Safety Academy
2805 Airport Dr,
Vero Beach, FL 32960
(772) 564-7600

I'm very interested in the PCAS program. I have my Comm Multi-Single Instrument with previous aviation employment.
TT: 450
PIC: 270
Multi: 60
Instrument: 40
What are the chances of getting into that kind of program?
Want to gain hours fast? Flight Safety Academy in Vero Beach, FL is hiring flight instructors immediately! As an Instructor at Flight Safety Academy you can gain over 100 hours of flight time a month plus a possible signing bonus. Flight Safety is looking for many different types of CFI's including:
  • Commercial Pilot single and multi-engine pilots with a valid Flight Instructor Certificate
  • CFI / ESA with CFI/CFII/MEI or CFI/CFII and 500 hours total time + 200 hours dual instruction given
  • Advanced Certified Flight Instructors with CFI, CFII, & MEI plus 1000 hours of dual given in last 2 years
***Flight Safety is also seeking Commercial Single & Multi Engine pilots with Instrument privileges the chance at receiving FREE CFI, CFII, & MEI with only a 2 year contract as a flight instructor. This amazing opportunity called is called Pilot Career Achievement Strategy (PCAS) for pilots looking to advance their aviation careers as a professional pilot.***

Please go to http://www.flightsafety.com/fs_careers.php and check current job openings and apply!!!
Reference numbers:
  • Certified Flight Instructor - 16960
  • CFI / EASA - 16942
  • Advanced CFI - 16411
  • PCAS - 11369
Contact cfiemployment@flightsafety.com if there are any questions

Flight Safety Academy
2805 Airport Dr,
Vero Beach, FL 32960
(772) 564-7600

Ha! Jokes on you! I got my call for an interview in their PCAS program..
The joke would be on me if I weren't already a professional pilot
OR
The joke would be on me if I couldn't read or understand the post with regards to simple instructions AND if we were both interested in the PCAS AND you got an interview and I didn't.
OR
The joke could be on YOU when I call Jim (a guy I used to fly with) and drop dime on your immature attitude/response and inability to pay attention to detail (i.e. the OP in this thread).

I wouldn't do that to you but remember this: aviation is a small world, you never know who might be the next person to help you or stop you in your career!

Good luck in your endeavors.......

Last edited:
The joke would be on me if I weren't already a professional pilot
OR
The joke would be on me if I couldn't read or understand the post with regards to simple instructions AND if we were both interested in the PCAS AND you got an interview and I didn't.
OR
The joke could be on YOU when I call Jim (a guy I used to fly with) and drop dime on your immature attitude/response and inability to pay attention to detail (i.e. the OP in this thread).

I wouldn't do that to you but remember this: aviation is a small world, you never know who might be the next person to help you or stop you in your career!

Good luck in your endeavors.......

Whoa man! This was kind of funny till the part in bold above. How would that call go exactly "Hey Jim, you remember me we used to fly together. Well, I wanted to reach out to you because I was on my favorite internet site when I threw a jab at someone who's trying to get into the profession, who overlooked some info and as a result maybe asked a bonehead question. Then they had the gall to try to throw a little line, that was trying to be funny but really wasn't, back at me. Anyways I feel really disrespected. Their screen name is flyingally so please go trough all your applications and eliminate any applicants whose names you could derive Ally from. Oh yeah how are you doing?"

I know you said you wouldn't call but you put that threatening possibility out there, no need for that.

Whoa man! This was kind of funny till the part in bold above. How would that call go exactly "Hey Jim, you remember me we used to fly together. Well, I wanted to reach out to you because I was on my favorite internet site when I threw a jab at someone who's trying to get into the profession, who overlooked some info and as a result maybe asked a bonehead question. Then they had the gall to try to throw a little line, that was trying to be funny but really wasn't, back at me. Anyways I feel really disrespected. Their screen name is flyingally so please go trough all your applications and eliminate any applicants whose names you could derive Ally from. Oh yeah how are you doing?"

I know you said you wouldn't call but you put that threatening possibility out there, no need for that.
Yeah, you're right. That probably came across like I'm jumping on his throat.

That having been stated, there was no threat; it was more of "really?-either/or-hypothetical-what-if-and-was-the-"HA!"-necessary?" scenario. The point of my post was (and is) that Aviation is a really small community.

P.S. We're a little more than casual "former employees". Finding his application in the very small pile of interviewees really isn't that difficult. They don't interview every instructor applicant for the PCAS....

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. That probably came across like I'm jumping on his throat.

That having been stated, there was no threat; it was more of "really?-either/or-hypothetical-what-if-and-was-the-"HA!"-necessary?" scenario. The point of my post was (and is) that Aviation is a really small community.

P.S. We're a little more than casual "former employees". Finding his application in the very small pile of interviewees really isn't that difficult. They don't interview every instructor applicant for the PCAS....

Got ya, thanks for the clarification and glad to hear that wasn't what was intended. I know my intent has not always come through the way I intended in internet comments. Cheers

Back