First wave of layoffs for Lynx Aviation today

Christ, I don't even know why I come here any more.

Sometimes it's like cursing in front of five year olds. Someone says "poopyhead!" and next thing you know, you hear chants of "poopyhead! poopyhead! poopyhead!" :)

"Why are you saying poopyhead?!"

"Because we heard someone say it!"

Guys and gals for that matter, listen I don't have a foot in this fire, but I wanted to just say that it is only natural that people get heated when your are talking about their lively hoods. Everyones opinion is just that but realize that when people get upset it is with good reason. When you loose a job no matter how that may happen it is a traumatizing thing. Lets just try not to attack our fellow JC members, no matter how crappy the situation is.

If you want to make sure it isn't charity, throw some "career expectations" in there and make sure the rah people never touch the airbuses, and get the Midwest guys flying again.

If you want to make sure it isn't charity, throw some "career expectations" in there and make sure the rah people never touch the airbuses, and get the Midwest guys flying again.

This isnt a charity, and we dont give up seniority slots because we feel sorry for someone, things run there proper course governed by our union contracts. Its in the arbitrartors hands now, and his decision will be binding. Do you not believe that each company involved is trying to get the best deal they can? The midwest guys will be flying again, those that chose to.

The charity is in giving those good jobs, Midwest and Frontier, to the rah guys who never expected to fly more than an rj.

I know how the process works. I'm still hoping frontier gets fenced off.

The charity is in giving those good jobs, Midwest and Frontier, to the rah guys who never expected to fly more than an rj.

I know how the process works. I'm still hoping frontier gets fenced off.

I dont think thats the case at all. Is the 190 an RJ? BB has been working towards his own airline ever since he got to Chautauqua. Gets fenced off? I dont think anyone is proposing a mass switching of seats and airplanes no matter how the seniority integration goes, its not even possible. F9 is back in growth mode and more Airbuses are coming later this year, growth thatll have to be filled by someone in the new RAH umbrella.

I dont think thats the case at all. Is the 190 an RJ? BB has been working towards his own airline ever since he got to Chautauqua. Gets fenced off? I dont think anyone is proposing a mass switching of seats and airplanes no matter how the seniority integration goes, its not even possible. F9 is back in growth mode and more Airbuses are coming later this year, growth thatll have to be filled by someone in the new RAH umbrella.

with rah's payscale, there is no question it's an rj. when the people at rah with any seniority worth mentioning were hired had anyone ever even heard of a 190?

here's my problem with rah- a bunch of pilots wanting to to get some jet time took worthless pay to sit in an rj, hoping to get their jet time and move on to a better job. the entire time they were doing that, they were decimating the very jobs they were hoping to get by working for those wages. i really don't believe there are that many rah pilots who got on there thinking it was a career job.

now they are going after the few jobs that are left with decent pay, only this time they are doing it through acquisitions. all the while acting like they were on the winning team all along, and they are the one's with something to protect.

if you aren't salivating at the thought of flying an airbus, even if it's for lower wages than the current frontier people, then you are in the minority at rah.

You guys will probably negotiate some rate that is absurd so you can fly it.

So "you" can fly it? You do realize that everyone will be one...right? After SLI is complete, there will be no difference in a former F9 guy and a CHQ guy, its all one, one rate, one list, one contract.

So "you" can fly it? You do realize that everyone will be one...right? After SLI is complete, there will be no difference in a former F9 guy and a CHQ guy, its all one, one rate, one list, one contract.

More than that, folks better pay attention, because Chatuaquatron is the model for the future of the airline industry. We can either complain, or get in front of the eight ball with it.

So since it will be all one big happy family, you must be pro doh for Midwest, frontier, lynx, rah, everyone. Doesn't matter what company you were before right?

So since it will be all one big happy family, you must be pro doh for Midwest, frontier, lynx, rah, everyone. Doesn't matter what company you were before right?

What 'will be' after SLI doesnt represent 'what is' before SLI. At present each union is striving to push their version of fair and equitable, which is what their paid to do. DOH does not = fair and equitable as shown in numerous recent integrations.

What 'will be' after SLI doesnt represent 'what is' before SLI. At present each union is striving to push their version of fair and equitable, which is what their paid to do. DOH does not = fair and equitable as shown in numerous recent integrations.

Ok, got it. You are of the opinion of, "give me midwests flying, give me frontiers flying and planes, staple the pilots, and when the sli is complete forget where I came from and let's all get along."

Ok, got it. You are of the opinion, "give me midwests flying, give me frontiers flying and planes, staple the pilots, and when the sli is complete forget where I came from and let's all get along."

Ok, got it. You are of the opinion of, "give me midwests flying, give me frontiers flying and planes, staple the pilots, and when the sli is complete forget where I came from and let's all get along."

I can't sit this one out any longer.

1st - Kingairer is one of the good guys(As are most of the RAH pilot I have talked to).
2nd - Kingairer is saying what he thinks is fair doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what the arbitrator thinks is fair.

Back