FedEx closing CGN, LAX, and ANC MD11. New system bid for all of the changes.

From what form810 posted, I'm questioning if he is even in this industry.

Takeaways from his post:
  • rambles incoherently
  • senior pilots make too much money
  • junior pilots need more training to be better airmen
  • more rambling

• Writes like lyrics from an REM song

Reactions: EIR
b. I'm a capitalist and I like money. More is better. Especially when "more money, more time off" can be satisfied. If it's better elsewhere, it's something to consider.

c. I'm not going to apologize for or feign gratefulness for my income level, I earned and protected every last cent of it.
AND we're hiring! COME GEET SOME, I can help! :)
Preach on Brotha Doug. I do well in IT and while I dont talk about it nor flaunt it I damn sure won't apologize for it.

It depends.

There are people that jump from dance partner to dance partner, but there are also those that understand that it's now or never.

IFFFFFF you're realitively new:

Like if you work for American but your home is in Detroit, I'd take a hard look at Delta.

If you're burned out on 737's at Alaska AND you're bound to Dallas, I'd take a hard look at American.

If you live in a small village near Alert Bay, BC and the phrase "If it's not free, it's McDonalds" and love Olive Garden, I'd look at Atlas.
Yo man why you gotta dis me and [username redacted] specifically

From what form810 posted, I'm questioning if he is even in this industry.

Takeaways from his post:
  • rambles incoherently
  • senior pilots make too much money
  • junior pilots need more training to be better airmen
  • more rambling
There you go. Two outta four ain't bad.

By the way, random is just how stuff seems until you collect enough data points and get computers with enough memory and processing capacity (those computers need not be exclusively silicon-based).

Back