FBI: Man Slapped Crying Toddler On Delta Flight

Oh sure, lot of Pollyanna's on this thread. Who among us hasn't turned around and slapped somebody's baby and then hurled a racial epithet at them. I'm for sure not casting the first stone here...except mine was a little Jewish kid - knocked his yarmulke about ten rows back...I was on Lufthansa so they gave me a free drink.

I think I love you.

What crawled up your posterior? We all know that the only thing more annoying than a screaming kid in public is a screaming kid on an airplane. I wish people would quit being pushovers as parents and do their f-ing job. If I screamed in public as a child, I got beat. No questions asked. Why does this not happen anymore?

I doubt you're a parent. You sound like you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

I've tried shaking, slapping, throwing, and yelling at my newborn.

Shaking is by far the most effective.

Are you crying? You want to cry huh.....?

Well I'll give you something to cry about!

Always effective...;-)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Apparently this boob got canned from his executive VP gig.
joe*304.jpg

Anyone else think he looks a little like Sandusky??

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/18/travel/crying-boy-assault/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Looks that way. Unemployment is a far better result - if it were my kid that he touched, he wouldn't be breathing. I'm sure his mother would be proud since at a ripe age of 2 he sat motionless without uttering any noises whatsoever. I really hope this guy wasn't a father.

Edit: Funky grammer after waking hourly for baby #2

Yessir.

Couple things to add here....

1) Executive VP titles get thrown around the way airlines hurl peanuts and pretzels around. "EVP" carries about as much weight as me naming myself "Grand Master Of Imperial Funk."

I make this point because in more than one place, I have heard people say, "I'm shocked an EVP behaved this way! The horror!"

2) I was waiting until there was sworn testimony (which, apparently, there were multiple witnesses which corroborated the story) on hand. Now that there is, and the guy did, indeed, do this.

Eff him.

http://www.krem.com/news/N-Idaho-man-to-be-sentenced-for-slapping-toddler-238860571.html

"ATLANTA (AP) -- A man who pleaded guilty to slapping a crying toddler on a flight learned his fate Monday. Joe Rickey Hundley pleaded guilty in October after reaching a plea agreement with federal prosecutors. He was sentenced to 8 months in prison by a federal judge. Prosecutors say Hundley used a racial slur to refer to the 19-month-old boy, who's black, and then hit him under the right eye as the flight from Minneapolis began its descent to the Atlanta airport last February. Prosecutors recommended six months in prison, but the jduge imposed an 8 month sentence citing a prior criminal conviction for assault."

You know you're not too popular when the judge gives you a longer sentence than the prosecution recommends...

Back