Failed MMPI at PEPC?

I dont know if this helped, but Jeremy in the NY medical office told me to call at the end of each week to check on my status!

He was really helpful and told me exactly where my paperwork was and the status.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

I dont know if this helped, but Jeremy in the NY medical office told me to call at the end of each week to check on my status!

He was really helpful and told me exactly where my paperwork was and the status.

Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Feb 11th is when i saw the psych...still nothing...

hold on i think i have to ask. is anyone from PUBNAT 2 still waiting on their tier 2 clearance like me??

hold on i think i have to ask. is anyone from PUBNAT 2 still waiting on their tier 2 clearance like me??

My friend that applied to Pubnat2 that is not on JC is still waiting on his tier 2 clearance. He took it sometime around the beginning of February as well. I'm surprised they took so long to notify some Pubnat2 people that they failed. He is however, non-PEPC route.

My friend that applied to Pubnat2 that is not on JC is still waiting on his tier 2 clearance. He took it sometime around the beginning of February as well. I'm surprised they took so long to notify some Pubnat2 people that they failed. He is however, non-PEPC route.

yeah i'm non-PEPC as well...if i could just do it all over again...

PUBNAT 2 with the PEPC process still waiting on eval two clearance. In fact, last week my "wonderful" psychologist hadn't sent his findings out; took the second eval on march 18... :rawk:

Yes, I am PUBNAT2 and I took it March 5th. Everytime I call I get voicemail and I leave a message and no return call...

Very frustrating.

retook it march 31st. Got a call today from some lady she said that I passed it and that she had notified HR etc!! :)

Congrats! You took yours after mine and heard from 'em already...where are you? I'm dealing with the Atlanta regional HQ. Maybe they all run at different speeds...

Back