Failed MMPI at PEPC?

yeah that sucks.. but hey atleast he doesn't have to spend all day praying for a class date anymore.. unlike the rest of us
It's not really a prayer...

It's more like trying to get that idiot in front of you to turn right at a red light when there's no traffic coming, but he doesn't. You know he's EVENTUALLY going to turn right, but it just isn't happening when you want it to.

It's not really a prayer...

It's more like trying to get that idiot in front of you to turn right at a red light when there's no traffic coming, but he doesn't. You know he's EVENTUALLY going to turn right, but it just isn't happening when you want it to.

Brilliant. I love it.

I re tested on Saturday of last week. The Dr. told me that she will finish writing it up and send it in Wed/Thurs. (yesterday or today) The rep i talked to in the medical dept. said its going to take about 3 weeks for the FAA Dr. to look at the report.

The Dr. said that there were 3 tests are used in the full version of the MMPI. At the end the Dr. told me she didnt feel the need for the 3rd test. Is that a good thing? Ever heard of a 3 test?

I re tested on Saturday of last week. The Dr. told me that she will finish writing it up and send it in Wed/Thurs. (yesterday or today) The rep i talked to in the medical dept. said its going to take about 3 weeks for the FAA Dr. to look at the report.

The Dr. said that there were 3 tests are used in the full version of the MMPI. At the end the Dr. told me she didnt feel the need for the 3rd test. Is that a good thing? Ever heard of a 3 test?

honestly i havent unless the first test is the chat with the shrink.

i chatted with the doctor for an hour, retook the MMPI, and then took the PAI

I called the Eastern Regional Medical Department to check up on my results. The lady told me that theres some sort of bill or debate or something that put a hold on MMPI grading because they're trying to change the way it's graded for ATCers.

interesting? or just some cruel plot to push my class date further back?

I called the Eastern Regional Medical Department to check up on my results. The lady told me that theres some sort of bill or debate or something that put a hold on MMPI grading because they're trying to change the way it's graded for ATCers.

this is for your tier 2 re-evaluation? if so, then i guess that's why i'm waiting so long...i took mine on Feb 11th :(

That is interesting... I was trying to figure out the delay with the Chicago PEPC tests- thinking that it really can't take over a month to get results back from a computer administered test! If you hear more info about this please pass along.

Cheers-

I re-took my mmpi march 31st. I got a call a couple of days ago from the psych said she had some more questions for me that the ATC in D.C. wanted her to ask. Easy stuff that she had asked before, she said that she was going to give me a good reference and that she was sending the email out that day. So i know it was looked at a few days ago..question is how long does it take to get from D.C. to my HR rep. I just want to make some freaken money....

I re-took my mmpi march 31st. I got a call a couple of days ago from the psych said she had some more questions for me that the ATC in D.C. wanted her to ask. Easy stuff that she had asked before, she said that she was going to give me a good reference and that she was sending the email out that day. So i know it was looked at a few days ago..question is how long does it take to get from D.C. to my HR rep. I just want to make some freaken money....

two to 3 weeks being optomistic.

and yes its my re-eval for the MMPI.

I HAD MY RE-EVAL TWO WEEKS AGO. THE DOC TOLD ME THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE FLAGGED. I MUST HAVE BEEN CLICKING TOO FAST. OH AND FOR THE RE-EVAL HOW NICE WAS IT TO HAVE TO BUBBLE IN YOUR ANSWERS. MY HAND STILL HURTS.:banghead:

I HAD MY RE-EVAL TWO WEEKS AGO. THE DOC TOLD ME THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE FLAGGED. I MUST HAVE BEEN CLICKING TOO FAST. OH AND FOR THE RE-EVAL HOW NICE WAS IT TO HAVE TO BUBBLE IN YOUR ANSWERS. MY HAND STILL HURTS.:banghead:

Just an F.Y.I., ALL CAPS MEANS YOU ARE YELLING

ha... figures they would change it after it has made a royal pain in the ass for a good amount of us :rolleyes:

Got called today and My medical is finally cleared.

3 weeks after seeing the psychologist!

Good Luck to everyone else!

Back