FAA doubling down on medicals…

Video in case you have all Meta blocked.

"So what's more important in the grand scheme of things, 'living a long and healthy life' or 'gaming the system so you can fly longer'?"

Hey, Phil Dixon, that is a false dichotomy.

Wonder why the faa is trying to thin the rank’s through medical losses? Between this and the lies about reporting mental issues, it sure seems like they are trying to trick pilots into losing their medicals.

I was a young CFI getting my medical renewed and my AME, apparently rhetorically asked me “so how’s everything else?” and I opened my mouth and started to talk and he cut me off “hey, don’t tell me. Go find yourself a different doctor and ask him.”

I’m not saying to lie, but people don’t realize that talking to your AME should start with a Miranda Warning.

What a brilliant idea. I definitely think those lying will now come forward. Thank you, FAA for keeping our skies safe and pilots cared for.
The FAA does not care for pilots (it's not their job) but they do seem antiquated in their methods of assuring pilots aren't unfit to fly. If you want pilots on prescribed drugs they take to remedy depression or other issues we need to have piss tests to verify they're taking them. Is that an issue?

he got that dawg in him

Which is better? Losing your medical and having no income, or dying at an earlier age because you lost your career and had no insurance or money for medical treatment?

Check and mate ;-)

I think a lot of it, if you look at the hints during the video, is based on information he really didn't understand or didn't correlate properly.

Back