Every Day Same Day Flight Operations

This is not meant as a derogatory question in any way, but it might explain some of the behavior I’m seeing - Are you possibly on the spectrum, or ADHD maybe?
I'm on the spectrum and I cannot make any sense of this either. Those of us on the spectrum tend to over-explain, not talk in riddles and half statements.

I'm on the spectrum and I cannot make any sense of this either. Those of us on the spectrum tend to over-explain, not talk in riddles and half statements.
Thanks for speaking up. Yeah, what you describe is more typical, but I’ve met people where it kind of goes the other direction. It is more typical of AD/HD I guess (?).

Either way, this is another area that I feel strongly about trying to encourage educating people. Understanding brings acceptance and tolerance.

(Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not saying I’m a subject matter expert, nor am I in a position to actually explain much, I’ve just seen enough to know it’s an area with too much misunderstanding and even stigmatization in society.)

Thanks for speaking up. Yeah, what you describe is more typical, but I’ve met people where it kind of goes the other direction. It is more typical of AD/HD I guess (?).

Either way, this is another area that I feel strongly about trying to encourage educating people. Understanding brings acceptance and tolerance.

(Don’t misunderstand me, I’m not saying I’m a subject matter expert, nor am I in a position to actually explain much, I’ve just seen enough to know it’s an area with too much misunderstanding and even stigmatization in society.)

I think someone is trying to get a rise out of us.

So new theory.
@Cherokee_Cruiser creates a bot, @form810 so he doesn't seem like that craziest person on the forum. This bot then creates it's own bot, @safetyfirst so it doesn't seem the craziest bot on the forum. This will end well.
There are many reasons we don't understand stuff and "that stuff sounds crazy". Sometimes, it's because that stuff came from Faux News or FaceTwat. Sometimes it's because the writer is deranged or megalomanical. Sometimes, it's because the "writer" can't write. Sometimes, it's because the writer is using words you don't comprehend or concepts that elude you. Yup, there's all kinds of ways to "not get it".

The fact that you are unable to differentiate between the qualities of the vastly different contents you referenced says a heck of a lot more about you than it does about any of your alleged "bots".

Or... were you just "joking" again?

Last edited:
There are many reasons we don't understand stuff and "that stuff sounds crazy". Sometimes, it's because that stuff came from Faux News or FaceTwat. Sometimes it's because the writer is deranged or megalomanical. Sometimes, it's because the "writer" can't write. Sometimes, it's because the writer is using words you don't comprehend or concepts that elude you. Yup, there's all kinds of ways to "not get it".

The fact that you are unable to differentiate between the qualities of those vastly different contents says a heck of a lot more about you than it does about any of your alleged "bots".

Or... were you just "joking" again?
Ok

See? As expected. Vacuous dismissal, played as suave. Suddenly you play the aloof, "I'm too cool to care card." That might actually be cool if only you were consistent in the application of your pose. It would still be an awkward pose, but there are a lot of folks out there who might still buy it.

See. As expected. Vacuous dismissal, played as suave. Suddenly you play the aloof, "I'm too cool to care card." That might actually be cool if only you were consistent in the application of your pose. It would still be an awkward pose, but there are a lot of folks out there who might still buy it.
Sorry.

Back