Even more good news

No, but in the next year or two. Definitely. And with your lack of scope at your shop, Skywest will be flying all those shiny new 737 MAX's. you guys are getting!
Then he can finally fly the elusive widget. Except it's Widget Connection and you will make a fraction of the pay...

AA wiped out a lot of their senior pilots. If they don't go bankrupt, there is going to be a lot of movement.
What's the rough number of retirements for the past year there? DAL let over 1800 go with their voluntary early retirement option. Absolutely huge numbers, considering the legacies have all said publicly that 2022 is going to be around 95% of 2019.

What's the rough number of retirements for the past year there? DAL let over 1800 go with their voluntary early retirement option. Absolutely huge numbers, considering the legacies have all said publicly that 2022 is going to be around 95% of 2019.
AA will be short staffed this summer domestically for sure. My bid status has had a lot of premium lately.

Really hard to figure out. The ones who took the deal last spring will still show up on the seniority list until they turn 65 anyways. I think in the end itll be a wash because most of these guys were leaving soon anyways (had to be 62 to take the first deal) and so in 3 years we'll be right back to where we were going to be anyways. With the airline shrinking to offset some of those early outs im not expecting any rocket rides anywhere soon but at least its not in a grave yard Jerry W spiral.

Just got home from a trip a few days ago. I really haven’t seen the terminals even as close to as busy as they were this week since Covid. Great news all around, considering this time last year the mood of the industry was who will even survive.

May I never complain of a packed concourse ever again, amen.

I’ll still complain about stupid behavior, though. Figure out how to act in an airport, for crying out loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back