Etihad Airways Hiring Cadet Pilot (All Nationalities Accepted)

Hey Guys.

Just stumbled upon this forum after googling Etihad Cadetship and it seems to be the most current and active area for it on the net. I got my application in within the 2 week window and just tonight received the same email as FoodStampsPilot. I live in Brisbane, Australia and have around 150 hours and a PPL. I do not hold a Bachelors Degree yet but should have BAv wrapped up by the end of the year.

All the best everyone at this very early stage.

If you dont have a bachelors you may not be eligible for the program sire

No updates from me. I'm still waiting for their e-mail. If I were them, I would make sure all the candidates are replied to. I would inform them about what date they will be contacted by, what dates the assessments will take place, and by what date the decisions will have been made. We should have information about these dates in advance. I think that's how all companies should function.

I haven't received anything yet since the last e-mail about my app being under review. I'm sure that they will touch base with everyone in due course; it may take a while though. The fact that not everyone has gotten an e-mail from them could well mean that there must be a mole of applicants.

No updates from me. I'm still waiting for their e-mail. If I were them, I would make sure all the candidates are replied to. I would inform them about what date they will be contacted by, what dates the assessments will take place, and by what date the decisions will have been made. We should have information about these dates in advance. I think that's how all companies should function.

Then you should start your own airline and run cadet programs so that we can apply. Do you have an idea what it means to go over 1000s of applications of SJS afflicted that are getting stressed over the fact, that from the top of thier 200 hours TT or not even that a company is not calling them right away, or telling them what`s going on, or even knowing better how an HR dept should work.

Relax my friend if you meet their profile they will call you, in my short carrer I filled out endless number of applications, sent 100s of resumes, if I would get all stressed each time they wouldn`t get back to me I would have probably lost my medical due to heart problems.

Good morning guys here in Los Angeles California,

Thank you all for posting recently it really shows that this is probably the most updated forum out there.
Someone previously stated that the best thing to do is to apply and then forget about Etihad for a while continue on your aviation plans. Well this is exactly what I have done. A couple of days ago I received the following email.
image.jpg

I have a few questions:
1) Does every applicant get this email.
2) What is the next step from this email, is it necessarily the call?
3) Do they notify an applicant via email if he/she was not selected? Can one expect a reply? The reason I ask is because many cadet programs out there "can't reply to the many applicants to notify them they didn't make the cut" Feels like you have to assume your situation based on the time elapsed or just keep checking this forum lol!
4) It is almost July, we are hitting the 60 day mark on the 8th of July..Can they take more time to reply? (I'm well aware it has to be really difficult to evaluate thousands of applications) Is there a course star date that anyone knows about?

In case one gets called, Anyone know what the 6 evaluations consist of? (This is based on their website)

Sorry in advance if my questions seem redundant and typical, but this recent email made me a little excited lol. Thanks to everyone, cheers.

Hello everyone,

Living in the UK, just got my reply email from Etihad today.

"Dear candidate,

We would like to thank you for applying for Etihad Airways’ International Cadet Pilot Programme. We would also like to thank you for your patience in waiting to receive feedback on your application. The volume of applications has been very high and therefore the initial screening process has taken longer than expected to ensure that we give each application the time and dedication that it deserves.

We will be in touch within 2 weeks to inform you if you are successfully through to the next stage of the application.

We wish you every success with your application."

I was contacted via personal email by one of the "Recruitment Systems Officer. I had pretty much given up on being contacted but it seems it is still ongoing for people still waiting to hear something back.

Best of Luck!

Hello everyone,

Living in the UK, just got my reply email from Etihad today.

"Dear candidate,

We would like to thank you for applying for Etihad Airways’ International Cadet Pilot Programme. We would also like to thank you for your patience in waiting to receive feedback on your application. The volume of applications has been very high and therefore the initial screening process has taken longer than expected to ensure that we give each application the time and dedication that it deserves.

We will be in touch within 2 weeks to inform you if you are successfully through to the next stage of the application.

We wish you every success with your application."

I was contacted via personal email by one of the "Recruitment Systems Officer. I had pretty much given up on being contacted but it seems it is still ongoing for people still waiting to hear something back.

Best of Luck!
Thanks for sharing. I received the same email as well.

LOL Patience everybody! Can't believe I missed this opportunity! and I Just got my BA degree 13' oh well I start CFI training real soon.

Back