Etihad Airways Hiring Cadet Pilot (All Nationalities Accepted)

Anyone have experience or know someone over there? I know a certain forum can't even mention the company's name or else they get letters threatening litigation...

A guy I know where I'm at, said he had a class date for August but he told me yesterday he got pushed back to next year. I have no idea if that is true or not, just what he told me. He was going for an FO position.

I spoke to a Etihad pilot in Dulles and he told me they are expanding a lot and plan to hire a bunch of pilots coming up. Looks good for the Middle East!

I am gonna apply. Any advice on how to make a good application is appreciated

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For me it's the age limit which disqualifies me. They want their cadets to be between 18-26 years old during time of training, and I'll be 27 this June. Sucks, but that's how it goes. Besides, can you see yourself living in the Middle East for a long time? I for one would prefer to be employed in my "homeland" before gaining employment elsewhere. I would think long and hard before committing.

For me it's the age limit which disqualifies me. They want their cadets to be between 18-26 years old during time of training, and I'll be 27 this June. Sucks, but that's how it goes. Besides, can you see yourself living in the Middle East for a long time? I for one would prefer to be employed in my "homeland" before gaining employment elsewhere. I would think long and hard before committing.
When filling out the app it asks if you are between 21 to 30. Doesnt mention about what you said

It's possible that the FAQ was written for the 2011 cadet program, and has not been updated for the brand-new one. I'll send an app anyway and see what may happen.

Now the question is, how to craft the resume into something appealing that will catch the recruiters' eyes? Is there something specific that Etihad desires to have in its employees?

It's possible that the FAQ was written for the 2011 cadet program, and has not been updated for the brand-new one. I'll send an app anyway and see what may happen.

Now the question is, how to craft the resume into something appealing that will catch the recruiters' eyes? Is there something specific that Etihad desires to have in its employees?
Same questions i got.

Said may 8th but they closed on the 7th and i didnt finish my app. Oh well

HEy everyone.. I want to know if you have flight experience and then apply for the cadet entry will they consider you ? and do you have to go through all the assessments ???

anyone over here applied and now waiting for a reply from them???

The application date just ended, so you'll have to wait a while: it will take them some time to sort through the hundreds of resumes sent by people infected with SJS.

Thank you foodstampspilot! btw what does SJS stand for? and if you have flight experience you are not eligible for this?

Thank you foodstampspilot! btw what does SJS stand for? and if you have flight experience you are not eligible for this?

SJS - Shiny Jet Syndrome, so basically willing to fly heavy metal for no compensation. However, I think Etihad will take care of you.

Back