Dr. Simone Gold on COVID Vaccine

Whelp, the EOC under the last administration already ruled that companies can require their employees to get the vaccine. So, I am not sure going to a union will help. And it doesn't matter if international airlines will require it for flight or not. I guarantee you that countries will will require it for you to get in. That Constitution you claim to love so much doesn't protect you in other countries. You have to abide by their rules. Hong Kong and other places don't even want cargo pilots to get off the planes right now. Don't you think they miss that revenue?
I will be getting it. I can't wait to travel internationally again. It will be great to get a way from some of you.

Whelp, the EOC under the last administration already ruled that companies can require their employees to get the vaccine. So, I am not sure going to a union will help. And it doesn't matter if international airlines will require it for flight or not. I guarantee you that countries will will require it for you to get in. That Constitution you claim to love so much doesn't protect you in other countries. You have to abide by their rules. Hong Kong and other places don't even want cargo pilots to get off the planes right now. Don't you think they miss that revenue?
I will be getting it. I can't wait to travel internationally again. It will be great to get a way from some of you.

Pretty soon you may not be able to travel domestically, let alone internationally.

Pretty soon you may not be able to travel domestically, let alone internationally.
Oh, you guys like "unnamed sources" all of a sudden. Convenient.

Somewhere in Russia there is a psyops unit laughing wondering what they can make the stupid Americans believe next.

Gravity is a conspiracy, prove the globalists wrong by popping LSD and fly out the nearest window.

Somewhere in Russia there is a psyops unit laughing wondering what they can make the stupid Americans believe next.

Gravity is a conspiracy, prove the globalists wrong by popping LSD and fly out the nearest window.
Sigh. The idiots that deny gravity already exist, I’m afraid.

Heck, look at all the conspiracy threads on APC... I’m convinced a significant amount of the pilot population are complete idiots. It’s unfortunate to see so many of the DX guys are cray cray as well.

Last night I had to spend the night in PHX. One of the security guards was kind enough to regale me with a bunch of BS. He doesn't believe in masks or anything but he's been able to stay well by doing other things. For instance, he's hygienic so he uses wipes and so when everybody was buying up all the toilet paper, he just sat to the side and laughed. Also, everyone knows that if somebody's coughing or sneezing all you have to do is get up and get out of the area so that sneeze doesn't get on you.

What's really sad is that writing all this down, it sounds like satire but he was being dead serious. Believe me, I had to listen to it for half an hour.

I know a dispatcher or two that believe in the flat earth and 5G causing COVID. They’re actually not bad at their jobs, but I don’t know how you have that kind of belief and work in this industry. Maybe it’s just something in the water.
This is a weird thing. in a lot of people smarts seems to be very much NOT omnidirectional. That is they can really super smart in a field or two, but be pants on the ground stupid in many other areas.

Back