Dr. Simone Gold on COVID Vaccine

View attachment 57813

SARS-COV-2 is a virus. Viruses don't respond to vaccines, they have to work there(sic) way out of the system.
They don't work their way out of the system. You have an immune system that destroys infected cells. The vaccine doesn't "fight" the virus. The vaccine trains your own immune system how to fight the virus so that you don't get infected or that if you do, you have a very short infection as your body has already 'seen' this disease and knows exactly what to do.

I'm well aware of how virus work, I also know how vaccines do not help people keep from catching them. The human body is smart, it has a built in immune system to figure it out. A person gets sick once, the body builds it's own immunity to that strain of virus. Ever hear of chicken pox? That is how inelegant people deal with it.

People need to realize the vast numbers that have recovered from COVID-19 had no to very minor symptoms, less than a cold.
Vast numbers of people have also had far worse symptoms, permanent lung and brain damage, loss of limbs, even death. My Alaska pilot buddy just had to take his fiance to the ER last night for chest pain due to Covid19. She is in her early 30s. They both have it. He is just experiencing mild congestion. It's different for different people.

Age does not factor when there is underlying conditions. I willing to bet your friends wife has something else going on medically, known or unknown. Virtually everyone that has been hospitalized or died of COVID has other medical complications.

the US government paid medical providers for each death listed as COVID-19; So how many really died of it?
Obviously you're an expert on reimbursements, but there's been no clear fraud anybody can point to here. You can also look at other countries and see similar mortality rates. But if you doubt the COVID-19 deaths, it's really easy to just look at 2020 excess mortality/excess deaths data and see that 2020 had VASTLY more people dying than any normal year.

Everyone has there time. Thing is COVID-19 is being used as a death reason when it is not the case. If there wasn't money being provided to medical providers would we see less deaths? Maybe, maybe not but at least there would be a real cause of death listed.

Yeah, she has other stuff going on medically, so I guess she should just die for the economy huh? You can explain that one to my friend, but it speaks to the kind of crass lack of empathy demonstrated by a number of people who proclaim they love freedom but aren't willing to actually make the smallest sacrifice to help their fellow neighbor, that's how much they love their country!

If you look at excess deaths and mortality, it is completely anemic to how the "Death gets coded". WE DON'T HAVE TO GUESS ABOUT THIS STUFF. THERE IS PUBLICALY AVAILABLE DATA. Again, it's called "science", and you should have paid more attention in science class (clearly, based on your comments about the immune system.)

1612481407511.png

For some magic reason right when Covid starts, completely independent of how deaths get coded, deaths pop up like crazy corresponding to every peak in the disease. What a shocker.

I already pointed this out, but it doesn't fit your "mainstream media bad" narrative so you ignored it.
There's no "vax agenda", there's only "people who want out of this mess and understand science", and "idiots that think praying will make it go away and everything is a global conspiracy". It's really very binary.

Any one that really understands science knows this virus was created by man and despite the overwhelmingly minor effects of this virus it will dissipate on it's on in short time in a majority of the people it affects. Also, if you want to try science how about all those nose swab test the WHO just admitted didn't yield honest results? Lots of people being tested and given false positive results. Then there are the case number reporting agencies who each cook up there own way of reporting numbers. I know, I know, how hard can it be, but the all have there own different formulas and combined with false positives, no telling how skewed the case numbers are.

Also, assuming that people praying for it's end are also conspiracy theorist is very inaccurate. I don't pray for it to just disappear and I also consider real facts to come to my conclusions, not swallowing the mainstream media parade propaganda. Also I firmly believe a vax is irrelevant, had media not beat the drums about this, it would just be another coronavirus like flu and the cold and wouldn't get much more attention than the annual case number count. Further, had governors not been tyrants and separated people from their freedoms the economy wouldn't be in such bad shape and without their hard core capacity restrictions, business, tourism and personal travel needs would not have evaporated from airplanes.

Yeah, she has other stuff going on medically, so I guess she should just die for the economy huh? You can explain that one to my friend, but it speaks to the kind of crass lack of empathy demonstrated by a number of people who proclaim they love freedom but aren't willing to actually make the smallest sacrifice to help their fellow neighbor, that's how much they love their country!

If you look at excess deaths and mortality, it is completely anemic to how the "Death gets coded". WE DON'T HAVE TO GUESS ABOUT THIS STUFF. THERE IS PUBLICALY AVAILABLE DATA. Again, it's called "science", and you should have paid more attention in science class (clearly, based on your comments about the immune system.)

View attachment 57814
For some magic reason right when Covid starts, completely independent of how deaths get coded, deaths pop up like crazy corresponding to every peak in the disease. What a shocker.

Oh, so you assume I want your friend's wife to die? Did I say that? No I just said that people who get hospitalized have other ongoing medical issues, known or unknown. Further I said that those that have supposedly died from COVID all had other medical complications, known or unknown. Further, I find it disgusting you take your emotions out by telling everyone they should cower in fear inside there houses and believe a vaccine is the only way out of this mess. In case you missed it, forcing people into home prisons last year was what stabbed the economy, near fatally, making it the biggest victim of government forcing everyone to "take one for the team!" Tell me how that played out, not only was there increased crime, mental illness and other negative side effects, the economy basically lay on induced life support. Point is, regardless of who and how many have COVID, the economy can't not flat line like it did. It is still struggling now because of governments imposed sanctions on how many can be in one place at a time. If people can't travel, airlines don't have much business and that is not a good eco-cycle to find ourselves in. Point is the economy must be able to operate regardless of how many are sick with what illness. If individuals don't want to fly, fine that is their personal choice, not blanket denial of freedom and the economy, which is what is going on.

As for death, you have to accept the fact we all have a time and we don't choose how or when. Does that take a while to accept, believe me yes, cause I have gone through that process. As for your chart above, isn't it funny each time they up the deaths to the illnesses above, they come out pushing vax. Enough of us know the flu vax is a joke and being in the same family of virus, so is the Covid vax, that is my freedom and my choice speaking. If you want it, go ahead, knock yourself out but don't come trying to force it on everyone because of your emotional fears and wrapped in all the so called "science" that is thrown on us about it. I say realize forced compliance is denial of freedom and and the real agenda of the vax pushers at the top laughing all they way to the bank while people shot up their vaccine.

Because in double blinded studies, HCQ doesn't work.

The issue with swine flu vaccine in the 70s was because it was attenuated virus, this isn't. Even with all the problems that vaccine had, the incidence of issues was far, far lower than the incidence of covid deaths and lifelong issues.
If you want things to get back to normal, take the vaccine. It's not rushed. You can say it is, but that doesn't make it true. The people who got it back in June are doing just fine. And now over 30 mil Americans have been jabbed, and everybody is just fine. In b4 "but NORWAY!!!"
Many doctors beg to differ with you WRT HCQ. Not only do America's Frontline Doctors disagree; Dr. Zelenko in NY would disagree too. The last time I checked a few months ago, Dr. Zelenko had successfully treated 700 COVID patients using an HCQ, Azithromicin, and zinc regimen. Can we trust a study if we don't know the circumstances under which it was conducted? Or should we trust doctors who've successfully treated the virus?

In a way, you're making my point for me. The swine flu vaccine was a true vaccine; i.e. it used a weakened or dead version of the virus to train our bodies to know it and fight it off; that's what a classic vaccine does. The swine flu vaccine was an old school vaccine using old school technology that was and is well understood. Even then, when it was rushed, thousands of our fellow Americans got hurt.

The mRNA vaccine has NEVER been used before in humans! That is to say that it's an untried technology. If this were like the 10th or 20th mRNA vaccine that had been done; if the technology was well understood; if it had been successfully used repeatedly; that would be one thing. It's not though. So, why is it a good idea to rush a new technology vaccine, when rushing a classic vaccine met with disastrous results?

Oh, so you assume I want your friend's wife to die? Did I say that? No I just said that people who get hospitalized have other ongoing medical issues, known or unknown. Further I said that those that have supposedly died from COVID all had other medical complications, known or unknown. Further, I find it disgusting you take your emotions out by telling everyone they should cower in fear inside there houses and believe a vaccine is the only way out of this mess. In case you missed it, forcing people into home prisons last year was what stabbed the economy, near fatally, making it the biggest victim of government forcing everyone to "take one for the team!" Tell me how that played out, not only was there increased crime, mental illness and other negative side effects, the economy basically lay on induced life support. Point is, regardless of who and how many have COVID, the economy can't not flat line like it did. It is still struggling now because of governments imposed sanctions on how many can be in one place at a time. If people can't travel, airlines don't have much business and that is not a good eco-cycle to find ourselves in. Point is the economy must be able to operate regardless of how many are sick with what illness. If individuals don't want to fly, fine that is their personal choice, not blanket denial of freedom and the economy, which is what is going on.

As for death, you have to accept the fact we all have a time and we don't choose how or when. Does that take a while to accept, believe me yes, cause I have gone through that process. As for your chart above, isn't it funny each time they up the deaths to the illnesses above, they come out pushing vax. Enough of us know the flu vax is a joke and being in the same family of virus, so is the Covid vax, that is my freedom and my choice speaking. If you want it, go ahead, knock yourself out but don't come trying to force it on everyone because of your emotional fears and wrapped in all the so called "science" that is thrown on us about it. I say realize forced compliance is denial of freedom and and the real agenda of the vax pushers at the top laughing all they way to the bank while people shot up their vaccine.
Well said!

Many doctors beg to differ with you WRT HCQ. Not only do America's Frontline Doctors disagree; Dr. Zelenko in NY would disagree too. The last time I checked a few months ago, Dr. Zelenko had successfully treated 700 COVID patients using an HCQ, Azithromicin, and zinc regimen. Can we trust a study if we don't know the circumstances under which it was conducted? Or should we trust doctors who've successfully treated the virus?

In a way, you're making my point for me. The swine flu vaccine was a true vaccine; i.e. it used a weakened or dead version of the virus to train our bodies to know it and fight it off; that's what a classic vaccine does. The swine flu vaccine was an old school vaccine using old school technology that was and is well understood. Even then, when it was rushed, thousands of our fellow Americans got hurt.

The mRNA vaccine has NEVER been used before in humans! That is to say that it's an untried technology. If this were like the 10th or 20th mRNA vaccine that had been done; if the technology was well understood; if it had been successfully used repeatedly; that would be one thing. It's not though. So, why is it a good idea to rush a new technology vaccine, when rushing a classic vaccine met with disastrous results?

This isn't the first mRNA vaccine and it's been used in humans before. That's how we were able to do this so fast. This is the first time one has been deployed widespread: that's why it was extensively tested before it was given to the 100 million people who are now doing just fine after having received it.

Please note the date on this article, thanks! Any other wrong facts you've got? Oh, why bother.

This thread nicely demonstrates why dispatch releases are generated routinely with 0 tanker/extra and right through the middle of the line of thunderstorms, I guess.
Well...
A) eff you for assuming all dispatchers are the same.

B) you anti-vaxxers are nuts and please quit and go find another career. I don’t want to be tainted by any form of relationship you.

Well...
A) eff you for assuming all dispatchers are the same.

B) you anti-vaxxers are nuts and please quit and go find another career. I don’t want to be tainted by any form of relationship you.

they're not anti-vaxxers! they're just asking QUESTIONS!! because they did RESEARCH!!! on facebook! and they're SOUNDING THE ALARM.
Would be really cool if they stayed in their lane, though.

Folks,

Here's Dr. Simone Gold, a founding member of America's Frontline Doctors, giving a talk about the EXPERIMENTAL COVID vaccine. This is MUST SEE! Then, do as she suggests at the end, and go to your union to let it be known that you do not want the vaccine mandated; let your union know that you want the right to CHOOSE whether or not to be vaccinated. Why? Because the world's major airlines are all discussing this, and Qantas has already done it; as many of you know, Qantas will require a COVID vaccination for international flights. A COVID vaccination could well be a condition to fly. I think that the question of vaccination (for COVID or anything else) should be up to the individual; it's not the place for anyone or any entity to compel anyone to put a vaccine or anything else in their bodies.

Dude, you’ve GOT to be kidding.

Really?

Do you honestly believe any of that? Be straight-up, is this a troll post?

Back