Dr. Simone Gold on COVID Vaccine

A-9er

Folks,

Here's Dr. Simone Gold, a founding member of America's Frontline Doctors, giving a talk about the EXPERIMENTAL COVID vaccine. This is MUST SEE! Then, do as she suggests at the end, and go to your union to let it be known that you do not want the vaccine mandated; let your union know that you want the right to CHOOSE whether or not to be vaccinated. Why? Because the world's major airlines are all discussing this, and Qantas has already done it; as many of you know, Qantas will require a COVID vaccination for international flights. A COVID vaccination could well be a condition to fly. I think that the question of vaccination (for COVID or anything else) should be up to the individual; it's not the place for anyone or any entity to compel anyone to put a vaccine or anything else in their bodies.

I say airlines should go the route of Amtrak. Incentivize vs mandate. Might even be able to convince the government to supply funding for an incentive program for airline employees

This is a good idea. I dont see Americans rolling over for forced vaccination, but I never thought I'd see everyne wearing masks afraid of catching the flu either.

Oh no the fake bat• doctor (who stormed the capitol) is now fake bat• against the vaccine. This is 100% disinformation. Hilarious.
I will just come out and say: if you believe anything this lady says over what the actual medical/scientific community says, you are really, really fricken stupid.

I mean this is literally the same woman that was saying HCQ was the cure back in June and that the lockdown was worse than the disease (I guess tell that to the nearly 500,000 dead americans)

Last edited:
Oh no the fake bat• doctor (who stormed the capitol) is now fake bat• against the vaccine. This is 100% disinformation. Hilarious.
I will just come out and say: if you believe anything this lady says over what the actual medical/scientific community says, you are really, really fricken stupid.
Maybe you'd believe the vaccine maker instead? Here's what Moderna says about the vaccine; they call it "the software of life". Move the scroll box about half way down, and you'll see it for yourself. That's Moderna's words; that's straight from the horse's mouth! Is that a credible enough source for you?

I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do; I'm merely sounding the warning. If the watchman on the wall sees trouble, he has a moral obligation to sound the alarm. Whether or not anyone listens, that's out of his hands...

My mom and I both have already gotten moderna #1. We're doing just fine. It's not literal software, yknow. It's trying to explain how mRNA works like coding. In this case, it's teaching your body how to express the spike protein so your immune system learns how to destroy it.

What you are doing is HARMFUL. HARMFUL. "sounding the alarm". There's no fire, man. There's only a vaccine that will fix our industry and help us all get out of this global pandemic.

Only a fool would believe a vaccine will cure the problem. It won't "fix" anything, only provide a false sense of security while the next strike waits in the wings. Sounding the alarm is right, people need to wake up and stop believing a convenient lie and realize will they clamor over "solving" one problem, the orchestrators are laughing as they take our rights.

My mom and I both have already gotten moderna #1. We're doing just fine. It's not literal software, yknow. It's trying to explain how mRNA works like coding. In this case, it's teaching your body how to express the spike protein so your immune system learns how to destroy it.

What you are doing is HARMFUL. HARMFUL. "sounding the alarm". There's no fire, man. There's only a vaccine that will fix our industry and help us all get out of this global pandemic.
I'm glad you're all right. As for me, I'm not taking the jab.

Why not use the available therapeutics though? We have HCQ and Ivermectin, among others, that are safe, proven medications; not only that, many doctors have successfully used them to treat COVID patients. Why use just the vaccine? Why a RUSHED vaccine, at that?! Why not use a multi-pronged approach to combat COVID?

You know, one of the benefits of having lived longer is that you see things repeat themselves; you literally see history repeat itself. One such thing I'm seeing repeat itself is a rushed vaccine. They called it Operation Warp Speed for a reason, know what I mean? I'm old enough to remember the swine flu scare of 1976. I'm also old enough to remember the rushed swine flu vaccine, a vaccine that hurt thousands of people. Mike Wallace, the CBS Sixty Minutes journalist, did an expose on what happened back then; his Sixty Minutes piece showed what happened to people who were hurt by a rushed vaccine. The swine flu vaccine of the 1970s was rushed like the COVID vaccine has been rushed. As The Preacher said in Ecclesiastes, there's NO new thing under the sun...

I want life to get back to normal; I'd like us to get back to how things were in 2019 and before; I'd like to get back to where this never happened. I'd see the airlines do well. That said, this rushed vaccine concerns me. The emphasis on the vaccine concerns me too. I'm not saying we shouldn't have one. What I am saying is that it shouldn't be the ONLY option! There are multiple options out there, so we should make use of all of them. And, let's let individuals decide! You want to take the vaccine? That's fine; you pursue the course of treatment you think is best for you. Just don't force me to take it! Let me decide what treatment is best for me.

Because in double blinded studies, HCQ doesn't work.

The issue with swine flu vaccine in the 70s was because it was attenuated virus, this isn't. Even with all the problems that vaccine had, the incidence of issues was far, far lower than the incidence of covid deaths and lifelong issues.
If you want things to get back to normal, take the vaccine. It's not rushed. You can say it is, but that doesn't make it true. The people who got it back in June are doing just fine. And now over 30 mil Americans have been jabbed, and everybody is just fine. In b4 "but NORWAY!!!"

You can choose to find another job
Precedent is already set with other vaccines

Also aren't these the clowns that were parading around in white coats on capitol hill telling us HCQ cured covid

No. Been in this business too long to surrender to a bunch of sheep too busy celebrating a "cure" while the next threat waits in the wings. BTW precedents of of other vaccines fall into too distinct categories: A time when vax were a legit answer to illness and created in humanitarian light and the modern vax that is merely designed to at best do nothing while profiting the pharmaceutical boardrooms that push them on the people. Also, that's not forget People like Fauci and Bill Gates who champion vax, yet gain further control over the populace believing a vax will save them.

Because in double blinded studies, they don't work.
The issue with swine flu vaccine in the 70s was because it was attenuated virus, this isn't. Even with all the problems that vaccine had, the incidence of issues was far, far lower than the incidence of covid deaths and lifelong issues.
If you want things to get back to normal, take the vaccine. It's not rushed. You can say it is, but that doesn't make it true. The people who got it back in June are doing just fine. And now over 30 mil Americans have been jabbed, and everybody is just fine. In b4 "but NORWAY!!!"

Only because they aren't reporting the cases of bad side effects and death occurring in people that take the vax.

Only because they aren't reporting the cases of bad side effects and death occurring in people that take the vax.

YGBSM

A couple people out of hundreds of thousands had allergic reactions and it was ALL OVER CNN and MSNBC, the same way a 737 max has an engine failure being ferried out of the desert and despite that being a normal thing, it's ALL OVER the media.
There haven't been bad side effects or deaths at anything over statistical background noise. And you wouldn't be able to cover that up, the family members of those individuals would scream bloody murder, loudly.
But if there were ANY problems with the vaccine, CNN would be on it immediately because /ratings/

I'm glad you're all right. As for me, I'm not taking the jab.

Why not use the available therapeutics though? We have HCQ and Ivermectin, among others, that are safe, proven medications; not only that, many doctors have successfully used them to treat COVID patients. Why use just the vaccine? Why a RUSHED vaccine, at that?! Why not use a multi-pronged approach to combat COVID?

You know, one of the benefits of having lived longer is that you see things repeat themselves; you literally see history repeat itself. One such thing I'm seeing repeat itself is a rushed vaccine. They called it Operation Warp Speed for a reason, know what I mean? I'm old enough to remember the swine flu scare of 1976. I'm also old enough to remember the rushed swine flu vaccine, a vaccine that hurt thousands of people. Mike Wallace, the CBS Sixty Minutes journalist, did an expose on what happened back then; his Sixty Minutes piece showed what happened to people who were hurt by a rushed vaccine. The swine flu vaccine of the 1970s was rushed like the COVID vaccine has been rushed. As The Preacher said in Ecclesiastes, there's NO new thing under the sun...

I want life to get back to normal; I'd like us to get back to how things were in 2019 and before; I'd like to get back to where this never happened. I'd see the airlines do well. That said, this rushed vaccine concerns me. The emphasis on the vaccine concerns me too. I'm not saying we shouldn't have one. What I am saying is that it shouldn't be the ONLY option! There are multiple options out there, so we should make use of all of them. And, let's let individuals decide! You want to take the vaccine? That's fine; you pursue the course of treatment you think is best for you. Just don't force me to take it! Let me decide what treatment is best for me.

SARS-COV-2 is a virus. Virus don't respond to vaccines, they have to work there way out of the system. People need to realize the vast numbers that have recovered from COVID-19 had no to very minor symptoms, less than a cold. Why should that require a vax? Everyone that has been hospitalized with COVID-19 has had ongoing issues with other illnesses. And as for that running death count, well the US government paid medical providers for each death listed as COVID-19; So how many really died of it?

SARS-COV-2 is a virus. Virus don't respond to vaccines, they have to work there way out of the system. People need to realize the vast numbers that have recovered from COVID-19 had no to very minor symptoms, less than a cold. Why should that require a vax? Everyone that has been hospitalized with COVID-19 has had ongoing issues with other illnesses. And as for that running death count, well the US government paid medical providers for each death listed as COVID-19; So how many really died of it?

mercy.gif

SARS-COV-2 is a virus. Viruses don't respond to vaccines, they have to work there(sic) way out of the system.
They don't work their way out of the system. You have an immune system that destroys infected cells. The vaccine doesn't "fight" the virus. The vaccine trains your own immune system how to fight the virus so that you don't get infected or that if you do, you have a very short infection as your body has already 'seen' this disease and knows exactly what to do.

People need to realize the vast numbers that have recovered from COVID-19 had no to very minor symptoms, less than a cold.
Vast numbers of people have also had far worse symptoms, permanent lung and brain damage, loss of limbs, even death. My Alaska pilot buddy just had to take his fiance to the ER last night for chest pain due to Covid19. She is in her early 30s. They both have it. He is just experiencing mild congestion. It's different for different people.

the US government paid medical providers for each death listed as COVID-19; So how many really died of it?
Obviously you're an expert on reimbursements, but there's been no clear fraud anybody can point to here. You can also look at other countries and see similar mortality rates. But if you doubt the COVID-19 deaths, it's really easy to just look at 2020 excess mortality/excess deaths data and see that 2020 had VASTLY more people dying than any normal year.

YGBSM

A couple people out of hundreds of thousands had allergic reactions and it was ALL OVER CNN and MSNBC, the same way a 737 max has an engine failure being ferried out of the desert and despite that being a normal thing, it's ALL OVER the media.
There haven't been bad side effects or deaths at anything over statistical background noise. And you wouldn't be able to cover that up, the family members of those individuals would scream bloody murder, loudly.
But if there were ANY problems with the vaccine, CNN would be on it immediately because /ratings/

Mainstream Media would quickly pass over any reports of bad side effects, they would also effectively suppress anyone one waving their arms trying to bring attention to bad side effects. CNN, FOX, NBC and all the others are in on the scam, reporting a twisted view because the people pushing the vax agenda are on the same side. They aren't trying to force vax on people to help them, the just want compliance as the hold people's rights hostage.

Mainstream Media would quickly pass over any reports of bad side effects, they would also effectively suppress anyone one waving their arms trying to bring attention to bad side effects. CNN, FOX, NBC and all the others are in on the scam, reporting a twisted view because the people pushing the vax agenda are on the same side. They aren't trying to force vax on people to help them, the just want compliance as the hold people's rights hostage.

I already pointed this out, but it doesn't fit your "mainstream media bad" narrative so you ignored it.
There's no "vax agenda", there's only "people who want out of this mess and understand science", and "idiots that think praying will make it go away and everything is a global conspiracy". It's really very binary.

Back