Does Airline Pilot Age Rule Need Revisiting?

Has anyone here ever had to do a DOT physical? I did one yesterday. I was shocked at how detailed it was. Sit-ups, stretches, physical agility test, two hearing and eyesight tests, a full 20 point inspection and a piss test. A total of two hours (not including a 2 hour sit in the waiting room).
Did they stick anything in your bum?

Has anyone here ever had to do a DOT physical? I did one yesterday. I was shocked at how detailed it was. Sit-ups, stretches, physical agility test, two hearing and eyesight tests, a full 20 point inspection and a piss test. A total of two hours (not including a 2 hour sit in the waiting room).

Impressive!

Heck, you would have banged out half the 121 pilot population on the first step alone.

I know a lot of guys who "haven't seen Peter" in years....

Richman

Heck, you would have banged out half the 121 pilot population on the first step alone.

I know a lot of guys who "haven't seen Peter" in years....

Richman

True.

BTW, thanks for your leadership in DTW. Glad to know there are those that "get it"!

Back