DL Hiring Sep 2023

Is it 7 days from the time you took the assessment to when you get the results? Or 7 days after the assessment closes?

Uhhhh. If I'm fired for this - it's been real. Got a drug test today anyway, so .

But the next class will be all internal. From what I understand, the folks haven't been selected yet. I would think this all to be cruel and unusual punishment posting externally, but my guess is they're trying to fill a bucket up with some candidates for future possibilities.

I asked for the assessment results.

Attachments

• IMG_1629.jpeg
    IMG_1629.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 239
Uhhhh. If I'm fired for this - it's been real. Got a drug test today anyway, so .

But the next class will be all internal. From what I understand, the folks haven't been selected yet. I would think this all to be cruel and unusual punishment posting externally, but my guess is they're trying to fill a bucket up with some candidates for future possibilities.

Confirmed internal only for November.. sorry ya'll.. but hopefully there'll be a pool for a future class.

Seems very on brand for Delta to do something like that. I’ve considered taking other jobs at a mainline for that same reason, should I not be selected for any positions by the spring.

Back