DL Hiring Sep 2023

Anyone know what the AON test entails? IIRC, it was aptitude, reasoning, and some other topics. No real study guide exists out there.

Anyone know what the AON test entails? IIRC, it was aptitude, reasoning, and some other topics. No real study guide exists out there.
There are plenty of study guides if you just sort of... google for them. But personally, I think taking the test at a time when I was in a particularly good mental state - i.e. at the end of the weekend - was more important than any of the prep. Several parts of the test were not in my prep, and frankly I felt I did better on those than the ones I had prepared for. You get practice questions for each segment - and you can repeat the practice questions as much as you want, before you actually get tested on them.

There are plenty of study guides if you just sort of... google for them. But personally, I think taking the test at a time when I was in a particularly good mental state - i.e. at the end of the weekend - was more important than any of the prep. Several parts of the test were not in my prep, and frankly I felt I did better on those than the ones I had prepared for. You get practice questions for each segment - and you can repeat the practice questions as much as you want, before you actually get tested on them.
Yeah, I had googled them, and went through AON's website and a couple others. They have so many variations on their tests, and while I do not necessarily agree with using this type of testing battery (versus a technical panel), it is just unnerving. Thanks for clarifying that they do provide some practice questions prior to each section.

Anyone else’s status change to “Application in progress” after completing the AON assessment? Wondering if it has any meaning or just part of the process.

what-does-it-mean-butters-stotch.gif

Could be wrong but I don’t think it means anything if you’ve done the assessment. I have a friend who applied who has not done the assessment yet, but theirs also changed to say Application In Progress. Think it literally means just that… that anyone who’s applied is in progress lol. Perhaps apps that have already been rejected say something else though.

It says results will be given @ 7days after you finish the AON assessment so that’s sometime next week.

Has anyone that passed the test in 2022 been given another test invite again under this posting? Apparently if you’ve already tested and passed, it is kept in the system and there’s no need to test again.

so after the aptitude testing is done, those who pass will get technical tests?
They go straight to interview if selected (at least that’s how it’s been in the past). Some dispatch scenario based questions and a few HR type questions in interview.

Has anyone that passed the test in 2022 been given another test invite again under this posting? Apparently if you’ve already tested and passed, it is kept in the system and there’s no need to test again.
Passed the AON last year and have not heard anything regarding this posting yet. Well that’s kind of good to know if that’s the case

Anyone else’s status change to “Application in progress” after completing the AON assessment? Wondering if it has any meaning or just part of the process.
Received the AON assessment, but I haven't taken it yet. My status says application in progress.
I think it changed when they sent the assessment.

Has anyone seen their status change to anything different than “Application in progress” yet after taking the AON assessment?

Back