DL Hiring Sep 2023

Anyway you could give an outline of the hiring process? Is it the assessment and then in person interview? Are they only looking for 15 or do they intend to hire more potentially? Thanks for your help.

Jesus I see .jpg

What were you able to find out about the process? Cheers
The email sent after applying answered my question. It said after reviewing resume and skills, if you’re a good match, they’ll reach out to schedule an assessment or to schedule a phone or recorded video interview.
I wonder if they’ll be hiring multiple classes or just a a class or 15. If anyone knows any info regarding that it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Anyone having an issue completing the app? It claims I submitted even though I didn't. Also I couldn't select to complete questions and when I went back, it said I already applied. Strange.

Anyone having an issue completing the app? It claims I submitted even though I didn't. Also I couldn't select to complete questions and when I went back, it said I already applied. Strange.
It did the same to me. I updated my profile but still shows my title as my name and the regional I worked for 2 years ago, instead of my current place even though I updated it a few times. Then for the basic qualification questions, when I selected Yes or No it would not highlight or checkmark anything. So I just clicked the answers I would have and submitted, I’m hoping it shows on their end. I tried it on both Chrome and Firefox and it glitched. When I thought to try it on Microsoft Edge it now worked, but it was already submitted. I emailed the candidate care team and they said “the app was under review” but they didn’t clarify if they can see the answers selected on their end. Also it won’t let me delete my old resume from 2 years ago. I had to just upload my new one, and now it shows multiple resumes. Luckily I title them with the current year. Hoping they don’t discard the application thinking it’s incomplete though. I spoke to a friend who’s a current flight superintendent and they said they had major issues when applying last year as well, it wouldn’t let them submit and glitched too. They had to email the candidate care team also. But in the end they got through and were hired… I guess I will leave my fate up to the dispatch gods and see what happens. Here’s hoping.

It did the same to me. I updated my profile but still shows my title as my name and the regional I worked for 2 years ago, instead of my current place even though I updated it a few times. Then for the basic qualification questions, when I selected Yes or No it would not highlight or checkmark anything. So I just clicked the answers I would have and submitted, I’m hoping it shows on their end. I tried it on both Chrome and Firefox and it glitched. When I thought to try it on Microsoft Edge it now worked, but it was already submitted. I emailed the candidate care team and they said “the app was under review” but they didn’t clarify if they can see the answers selected on their end. Also it won’t let me delete my old resume from 2 years ago. I had to just upload my new one, and now it shows multiple resumes. Luckily I title them with the current year. Hoping they don’t discard the application thinking it’s incomplete though. I spoke to a friend who’s a current flight superintendent and they said they had major issues when applying last year as well, it wouldn’t let them submit and glitched too. They had to email the candidate care team also. But in the end they got through and were hired… I guess I will leave my fate up to the dispatch gods and see what happens. Here’s hoping.
Appreciate the reply, likely its overload due to everyone trying to submit at the same time. I withdrew mine and i'll likely just try again. Frustrating though. Not the first glitchy app i've encountered when putting in.

Appreciate the reply, likely its overload due to everyone trying to submit at the same time. I withdrew mine and i'll likely just try again. Frustrating though. Not the first glitchy app i've encountered when putting in.

Hate to break it to you, but the posting is no longer open. If you withdrew and haven't replied, it's probably too late.

Back