DL Hiring Sep 2023

giphy.gif

Keep an eye on your job history. I noticed today that one of the jobs I had added when I applied (it was non-aviation) was not on there for some strange reason. Its still on my resume so its not like I was trying to hide it. I just updated it to add it back in (don't know if its too late or not), just want to make sure everyone is aware.

If we don’t hear anything by this week, is it safe to say we weren’t selected from the initial screening?

I just received an email to take the assessment online. yay.
Came here to say the same thing. I’ve heard they’ve got one of the harder assessments out there so I’m nervous/ excited to see how that goes. Time to brush up on things I suppose lol.

Just got my assessment this morning. Just curious if it tells you at the end if you passed or do you have to wait for an email to tell you? Thanks in advanced. Good luck to everyone.

I believe you get an email within 7 days telling you how you did.
Honestly wasn't expecting to even hear back from Daddy Delta. Being as I've thrown my hat in for a few other airlines as well, at the very least I can use the test as an opportunity to gauge what areas I need to study up on.

Honestly wasn't expecting to even hear back from Daddy Delta. Being as I've thrown my hat in for a few other airlines as well, at the very least I can use the test as an opportunity to gauge what areas I need to study up on.
It’s an aptitude test not dispatch related; so not too much you can really study up on.

It’s an aptitude test not dispatch related; so not too much you can really study up on.
Oh wow... wasn't expecting to hear that. I didn't apply when AA opened up recently but I remember hearing co-workers that applied mention something similar with their initial assessment (not the second one).

Back