Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

That's Affirm

Has an Active Member
Every time there is an opening at an airline the first question to be asked is always about pay, schedule, etc. I thought it'd be nice to have a spreadsheet I could keep updated that has the information in it. Also, it's kinda nice to see how my pay stacks up against my peers (potentially valuable to those of you with a union). If your airline is on here but the info is wrong, or your airline isn't here at all (I'm missing a few), feel free to PM me or reply, whatever you're comfortable with. I want this to be as accurate as possible, if possible.

A few disclaimers - I can't guarantee this will always be 100% accurate, things change and I don't work everywhere, take it with a grain of salt. Some of these I found right here on jetcareers, some I got from a PM when there was an opening, and some I found on Glassdoor. Please take the Glassdoor ones with a (very) big grain of salt.

Hopefully somebody finds this useful - enjoy!

>>>Just click this obnoxious link<<<
Another useful fact you may want to add to the sheet is how many years it takes to reach top out pay. Currently it takes 15yrs at WN while some others I know are 10-11years

A1TAPE

Did the regional tab disappear? Just checked the spreadsheet and only see the All Operators tab.

flynryan692

Did the regional tab disappear? Just checked the spreadsheet and only see the All Operators tab.
I'm surprised anybody noticed it. I removed it because I wasn't maintaining it and I didn't want anybody to have bad information.

I have some big plans to replace the spread sheet with a more...lets say...dynamic and flexible application, so for now one page will do.

bbmikej

I'm surprised anybody noticed it. I removed it because I wasn't maintaining it and I didn't want anybody to have bad information.

I have some big plans to replace the spread sheet with a more...lets say...dynamic and flexible application, so for now one page will do.

Thank you for being the person to step up and actually have this comparison online for us.

paincorp

Any chance we could have all pay be in the same format? Having some hourly, and some monthly makes it hard to compare the pay that you’ll get between carriers. I’ve been using 1940 hours for the year for anything that lists hours, but that’s not quite accurate.

flynryan692

Any chance we could have all pay be in the same format? Having some hourly, and some monthly makes it hard to compare the pay that you’ll get between carriers. I’ve been using 1940 hours for the year for anything that lists hours, but that’s not quite accurate.
You kind of answered why I on't have it all the same. Some of these are presented as xxx per month, or xxx per year in the contract and I don't get any information on how many hours it's based/that they work, so rather than doing an inaccurate conversion I just put up what I am given.

who'swho

Don't hesitate. Penetrate!
You kind of answered why I on't have it all the same. Some of these are presented as xxx per month, or xxx per year in the contract and I don't get any information on how many hours it's based/that they work, so rather than doing an inaccurate conversion I just put up what I am given.
And at the end of the day it serves the purpose of giving us a rough idea of how much you'll make and a general idea of cost of living in that area. Does is really matter if we have any more details? I don't think it makes enough difference to justify the effort.