Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

It appears Envoy has a TA also.

Anyone able to share the tentative starting wage? I’m sure everyone is curious.

Updated the spreadsheet thanks to a kind info donor. I also added a license premium column, so if anybody has info on that please send it my way.

Updated the spreadsheet thanks to a kind info donor. I also added a license premium column, so if anybody has info on that please send it my way.

Your info is off a bit. Not sure who your donor was, but you got incorrect info for top out as well as license.

EDIT: I see what you did, removing license from the monthly and adding the license column. It’s mostly right. Within $1 now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Every time there is an opening at an airline the first question to be asked is always about pay, schedule, etc. I thought it'd be nice to have a spreadsheet I could keep updated that has the information in it. Also, it's kinda nice to see how my pay stacks up against my peers (potentially valuable to those of you with a union). If your airline is on here but the info is wrong, or your airline isn't here at all (I'm missing a few), feel free to PM me or reply, whatever you're comfortable with. I want this to be as accurate as possible, if possible.

A few disclaimers - I can't guarantee this will always be 100% accurate, things change and I don't work everywhere, take it with a grain of salt. Some of these I found right here on jetcareers, some I got from a PM when there was an opening, and some I found on Glassdoor. Please take the Glassdoor ones with a (very) big grain of salt.

Hopefully somebody finds this useful - enjoy!

>>>Just click this obnoxious link<<<
Another useful fact you may want to add to the sheet is how many years it takes to reach top out pay. Currently it takes 15yrs at WN while some others I know are 10-11years

Back