Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

It’s just misleading is all. If you’re wanting to live in a decent and safe area, those numbers are way off. Take it from someone who lives in Louisville. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
$800-900 is probably the area for a single I’d guess, that’s adequate living conditions in an okay area.

Global Flight Source is no longer dispatching.
ATI and ABX still work in the same office, but now act as two airlines.
Meaning ATI and ABX now have their own dispatchers.

I think the pay is 50k a year salary, only after you become a full dispatcher.
They were hiring assistant dispatchers at an hourly rate, and that was based on experience.

No dispatch union at ABX and ATI. Not sure how things work now for both, but in the past they (GFS) hired people with experience as salaried dispatchers and no experience as hourly asst. dispatchers. Asst. dispatcher pay was $35k with an upgrade after around one year with company. Who knows now that they are separate.

Special request, anybody at Fedex that can provide info for the spreadsheet, somebody would appreciate it. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to make a public post.

Special request, anybody at Fedex that can provide info for the spreadsheet, somebody would appreciate it. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to make a public post.

Hi all. First of all, I am very new to this forum. I have worked in various capacities in the airlines for a couple years. I think I would like to become a dispatcher.

I have been looking here for information on FedEx also. I think I would like to one day work for them. But it is hard to find info on them. I wanted to know if it would be worth it (schedule, work environment, pay, benefits, etc). I would really appreciate any info. Please PM me also, if you don't want to post publicly. Thank you in advance.

Hi all. First of all, I am very new to this forum. I have worked in various capacities in the airlines for a couple years. I think I would like to become a dispatcher.

I have been looking here for information on FedEx also. I think I would like to one day work for them. But it is hard to find info on them. I wanted to know if it would be worth it (schedule, work environment, pay, benefits, etc). I would really appreciate any info. Please PM me also, if you don't want to post publicly. Thank you in advance.

Well I am on the MX control side of the house at FedEx but know many in DX there. I have been there 13 years and in my time there they have all been internal hires for dispatch. A lot actually came here and got hired on in MX planning and they were former DX with experience and eventually got hired after they finished their 2 year commitment in MX. So if you want FedEx I would look to get in somewhere in the company after you get your license and if you have experience that would be even better. But a word of advice I have a close friend who is a dispatcher with experience and she is in a world of hurt right now because she left DX at a regional for a better job and got laid off and now cant get back to her former job she cant commute right now and is finding out a dispatcher is a very very narrow field with skills that are not transferable to other jobs. So as with most jobs in aviation it's always good to have a backup plan.

FXMXC,
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
Do you know the work schedule for the dispatchers? And flight benefits for dispatchers and family?
Thank you.

Last edited:
FXMXC,
Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.
Do you know the work schedule for the dispatchers? And flight benefits for dispatchers and family?
Thank you.
You're fine as long as you're in CASS. Family will not qualify.

I WAS ABLE TO LOOK AT THE SPREADSHEET TODAY... I SEE THERE IS NO INFO FOR FEDEX... CAN ANYONE UPDATE IT OR PM ME PLEASE WITH THAT INFO....

THANKS DAVE

I WAS ABLE TO LOOK AT THE SPREADSHEET TODAY... I SEE THERE IS NO INFO FOR FEDEX... CAN ANYONE UPDATE IT OR PM ME PLEASE WITH THAT INFO....

THANKS DAVE
OP has asked for that info in the past. The rumor I heard is they used to mirror UPS but have switched to mirroring DL due to the labor issues at UPS the last few years.

OP has asked for that info in the past. The rumor I heard is they used to mirror UPS but have switched to mirroring DL due to the labor issues at UPS the last few years.

With the rumor that UPS has now surpassed Delta in base salary, wonder if it's gonna switch back next time (unless Delta is back ahead by then)

Back