Dispatcher Pay Spreadsheet

Is that number accurate for Endeavour? $17.84 an hour
Yep just got word that they were able to roll the retention bonus into the current pay for a new starting pay of $17.84 while they are getting things together to negotiate a new contract.

I had been considering adding a column for what union represents each airline and now I've added it. I've only put in the ones I know off the top of my head, so if you're airline has a union feel free to post here or shoot me a PM.

I had been considering adding a column for what union represents each airline and now I've added it. I've only put in the ones I know off the top of my head, so if you're airline has a union feel free to post here or shoot me a PM.
Alaska, UPS, Horizon, ExpressJet, Republic, SWA are all TWU. Atlas/Polar are Teamsters.

Maybe add the hours in the shift section? 4/3 with 10hrs is different then with 9 or 8 for example.
Sure. I added a few that I know, but others will need to provide the info for it to start to fill out. I don't want to assume every 4/3 is 10 hours, I think I heard somebody was doing 4/3 8 hour shifts. Maybe that's wrong, but it is important to me that the information is accurate.

Sure. I added a few that I know, but others will need to provide the info for it to start to fill out. I don't want to assume every 4/3 is 10 hours, I think I heard somebody was doing 4/3 8 hour shifts. Maybe that's wrong, but it is important to me that the information is accurate.

UPS regular line holders have 4/3 9 hour shifts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the ones with an hourly rate, it would be nice to know how many hours per year the salary is based. Is annual pay based on 2080 hours, or something else?

Here's a Google Docs spreadsheet detailing current dispatcher pay and local 1BR apt. rents...
That's the same link in the OP.

I’d like to know where in Louisville you can get an apartment for 600ish a month! Must be by the GOC, in the ghetto.

I did a quick search on Apartments.com for 1 bedroom apartments between $500-700 and got a bunch of listings. I don't know the neighborhoods well, but it looks like $600 is a good number and the options are plentiful. Here's a condo I randomly picked that doesn't look terrible for $650 a month.

I did a quick search on Apartments.com for 1 bedroom apartments between $500-700 and got a bunch of listings. I don't know the neighborhoods well, but it looks like $600 is a good number and the options are plentiful. Here's a condo I randomly picked that doesn't look terrible for $650 a month.
I found this link via the Sheffield or IFOD thread. I thought it was useful, so I posted it here. I didn't realize it was the OP of this thread.

It’s just misleading is all. If you’re wanting to live in a decent and safe area, those numbers are way off. Take it from someone who lives in Louisville. :)

Ameriflight recently hired dispatchers at $16.50 an hour. Shifts are 4-10s/3 off, 0500-1500, 1400-0000, and 1900-0500 are the shifts available. Might be hiring soon.

Back