Dispatch Burnout

I hardly post in dispatch, thank you very much. This forum isn't just dispatch. There are other categories. Most people are helpful, but overall, it is amazing how many people are so judgmental, especially of girls, and quick to feel that their territory is being infringed upon here. Luckily, this forum is hardly representative of the entire industry. :)

Avgirl's only fault is that she likes Atlanta :p

I hardly post in dispatch, thank you very much. This forum isn't just dispatch. There are other categories. Most people are helpful, but overall, it is amazing how many people are so judgmental, especially of girls, and quick to feel that their territory is being infringed upon here. Luckily, this forum is hardly representative of the entire industry. :)
giphy.gif

Omg you're a girl. That must be it. I must be sexist. You're a troll. Plain and simple.

Why not instead of being negative, you offer something constructive? What the hell is wrong with being excited about your career?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'She' doesn't have a career. That's the whole point. Her opinion on these subjects mean nothing, unlike the multitude of others who have constructive things to say.

It's quite apropos, however. How quickly you people come to the defense of someone you don't even know really exists. I guess it goes along with all the recommendations that people make based on their make believe forum friends.

There is good information to be had on this forum, by those that actually have experience and can help others. All the other stuff, is just nonsense.

'She' doesn't have a career. That's the whole point. Her opinion on these subjects mean nothing, unlike the multitude of others who have constructive things to say.

It's quite apropos, however. How quickly you people come to the defense of someone you don't even know really exists. I guess it goes along with all the recommendations that people make based on their make believe forum friends.

There is good information to be had on this forum, by those that actually have experience and can help others. All the other stuff, is just nonsense.

Actually, I do have a career and have for quite a while, but dispatch will be a career change that I should have made a long time ago. Is career burnout specific to aviation? Have you watched Office Space?

they had a "planner" position open , i was applying and going back and forth with them

the pay is around 30.Ks , not sure is that decent to live in London

beside, they dont have CASS, lol

Clearly you've never been to London. It's very expensive to live there and taxes are ridiculous. I'm sure living in the country is considerably cheaper, but you don't have access to public transportation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yo J, he said "not sure that is decent to live in London. "

Lest he should have said "it's DEFINITELY not decent to live in London."

Either case, just hoping to clarify for my back in the day Norwalk 747 guy.

And with this Avgirl stuff... Look, I lost it once on here with an American dude who wrote in Apple IIe English (look that beauty up, kids). And was purely here to take and never give. Just wanted info on hiring and interview questions. Which is OK, except for the native English speaking problem for obvious reasons.

But, in all my years in reading "teh internetz," I forgot one rule. If you think it's "bull dung" or irrelevant - scroll.

BTW: Arthritis at 36 with a Fox news feed.

Yo J, he said "not sure that is decent to live in London. "

Lest he should have said "it's DEFINITELY not decent to live in London."

Either case, just hoping to clarify for my back in the day Norwalk 747 guy.

thanks Kev, i know u got my back,
planefan is cool too , we did speak before and i know he means no harm

I have a theory, That everyone who people think could be trolling... are. Here's the twist, everyone who is a troll is just the second or third account of someone else. I know on person who has 3 on here. The problem is that, if this is true there may be a total of like 17 of us representing 50 active posters.

With that...

What should my next account be called? @#$% Mainline? lol

I have a theory, That everyone who people think could be trolling... are. Here's the twist, everyone who is a troll is just the second or third account of someone else. I know on person who has 3 on here. The problem is that, if this is true there may be a total of like 17 of us representing 50 active posters.

If someone has multiple accounts on this site...they have waaaay too much time on their hands. I have indeed witnessed that phenomenon here myself - but in that case it was just an individual who kept signing up with new screen names when he realized people knew who he was.

Edited to add an 80's music video because I watched too much MTV as a child.

Last edited:
If someone has multiple accounts on this site...they have waaaay too much time on their hands. I have indeed witnessed that phenomenon here myself - but in that case it was just an individual who kept signing up with new screen names when he realized people knew who he was.

People who change their name are obviously scared they've posted something worthy of putting a bad mark on their name in my opinion.

People who change their name are obviously scared they've posted something worthy of putting a bad mark on their name in my opinion.

Yeah, those people probably should use discretion in all things before they feel that need. There are several people on here that know who I am, and we connect via Facebook and LinkedIn. If I feel comfortable with someone, I have no problem with that. Networking is always a good thing. There are a lot of great people who want to be a resource and mentor me through this huge career change. I appreciate that feedback tremendously. Why jeopardize those relationships?

With that...

Enovy_DXer isn't taken yet, is it? I might take it out of spite.

EDIT - Then someone can have Elite_Enovy_DXer or something. Get a SUPER_Enovy_DXer in the mix as well? :stir:

With that...

The really interesting thing is that CRJ Texas's join date is just 2 days apart from bushpilot87's...

Back