Dispatch Burnout

Some of you may "literally" be too young to get this, but geez...it's like Romper Room in here anymore.

Attachments

• image-372967429.jpg
    image-372967429.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 83
I didn't either until someone mentioned it. I've yet to find it on this app though :-( It's time to login from my computer and hit ignore a few times!
You can also go to the actual website on your phone via the Internet browser, tap on the user's name or profile pic you want to ignore, and click "ignore."

Just so we are clear, I am not the only person that has a problem with you and your attitude. As for pms, believe me, there are plenty of pms flying around about you. The entire premise that you claim brought you here in the first place is b.s. Pretending to be knowledgeable in an industry where you do not and have not ever worked in or even in an industry vaguely related, have no training or education in, throwing your ridiculous opinions into subjects that you have no experience or real knowledge of and then having the nerve to try and school professionals in that industry and insisting that you are right when that clearly that is not the case, is not going to fly for long and your persona is beginning to unravel. Throwing tantrums and behaving like a childish brat makes your situation even worse. But, it does give an insight into your true nature. You have taken plenty of threads off kilter on this forum.

People have tried nicely to educate and correct you and your response is always the same..... have a melt down, throw a hissy fit, tell them that it's their "opinion" even when it's fact, fall on your sword of complete and utter ignorance and then whine and pull a pity party. The thread on the general forum is epic and your ridiculous posts which don't even make sense, are there for everyone to read. The old saying that you can fool some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of time fits this situation very well. You didn't come here seeking information or to ask questions or learn anything. You believe that you already know it all. You came here pretending to be what you are not and to "educate" everyone else on here.

Four professional pilots nicely tried to explain to you, why your opinions were completely wrong and what did you do? You blew them off, tried to tell them what they should and should not post and then had a tantrum. Since then, even more pilots have tried to explain the situation and you continue to be recalcitrant and discount them as well. You've been given plenty of passes on here. Good luck with that in the future.
Sounds like excellent material for a news reporter.

Back