Dirty uniform shirts

wayway8

So a few of my A Cut Above shirts are beginning to show a yellow tint. I'm not sure if this is from dirty solution at the dry cleaner or from washing them at home with the regular laundry.

Either way, what do your guys recommend for whitening uniform shirts?

Try switching to an aluminum free deodorant.
Yup. And honestly after a while the anti perspirant didn't really stop me from sweating anyway.

Could always wash frequently with bleach. Anybody who's had to wear a uniform instructing in AZ or FL knows how disgusting those shirts can get though. :D

Yup. And honestly after a while the anti perspirant didn't really stop me from sweating anyway.

Could always wash frequently with bleach. Anybody who's had to wear a uniform instructing in AZ or FL knows how disgusting those shirts can get though. :D
What's the point of separating colors and whites if you're not bleaching? #floridaboy

It's the entire shirt that's getting color. Not just under the arms. Could it still be from aluminum?

My wife puts white vinegar in the water when she does whites. The clothes come out whiter than... Yeah, imma not gonna finish that sentence.

You made all those babies and you still have the wife do the laundry?

#WINNING!

Can she make a delicious classic Sazerac and bring it to us by the pool as well? :)

maxresdefault.jpg

You made all those babies and you still have the wife do the laundry?

#WINNING!

Can she make a delicious classic Sazerac and bring it to us by the pool as well? :)

The trade off is I serve caipirinhas poolside to her. Only use the good stuff too.

51.jpg

Course, that may have contributed to the baby making!

The trade off is I serve caipirinhas poolside to her. Only use the good stuff too.

51.jpg

Course, that may have contributed to the baby making!

You certainly are fertile on a @scooter2525 level! :)

Caipirinhas are delicious. Dangerous and delicious! I have some "Pitu" at the house but it's rocket fuel.

I usually wash my shirt separately at home. I've found a cap-full of bleach, dash of Borax and detergent works the best.

Back