Dirty uniform shirts

Put 1/3 cup of baking soda in the wash machine on cold and bazinga!
On a side note, douse any stain with hydrogen peroxide then cover it with baking soda. Give it a few hours, rinse/vacuum up and it will be completely gone. I've tried both myself and it has always worked.

The trade off is I serve caipirinhas poolside to her. Only use the good stuff too.

51.jpg

Course, that may have contributed to the baby making!
Not sure if you're being sarcastic but 51 isn't exactly the good stuff

I do love some caipirinhas though, wish cachaça was easier to find...

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but 51 isn't exactly the good stuff

I do love some caipirinhas though, wish cachaça was easier to find...

Yeah, it was a little tongue in cheek, however, it seems to be the only kind several Brazilian friends want me to bring back when I go to Brazil. They swear it's the only kind to use. I don't argue with Brazilians.

Not sure where you live, but here in NC they sell this:

leblonbottle.jpg

In the ABC store.

Edit: They also sell 51 at duty free in Aruba. Cheaply too.

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a little tongue in cheek, however, it seems to be the only kind several Brazilian friends want me to bring back when I go to Brazil. They swear it's the only kind to use. I don't argue with Brazilians.
For sure. To make caipirinhas, nothing but 51, but to drink as you do cachaca , it's not the greatest.

But to make caipirinhas with anything but 51 is just blasphemy.

Source: Brazilian

If you don't have bleach, white vinegar and a handful of baking soda will help keep shirts from yellowing while using community washers away from home.

Also....

image.jpg

My pilot shirts are currently being washed in a single load with the rest of my dark clothes. #rabble #hotellaundry #hashtagsarenotathingonJC
@BobDDuck alert.

I put my shirts in the washing machine and it washes them.
...yeah, basically. I use Shout on the collars to disguise the fact that I sweat like a pig, but that's about the end of the special treatment.

And yes, they're to be replaced at somewhat regular intervals. (Seems about a year, maybe 1.5 is the limit for me.)

I'm looking forward to the day there's a fifteen page thread on JC on the Ins and Outs of Interior Decorating. It's coming soon.

Seriously, man, that sweat-soaked collar does NOT match your color palette! And do you even MOISTURIZE, like AT ALL? OMG, INTERVENTION!

Honestly, flight suits for everyone, problem solved. Sure, they're ridiculous, but when was the last time you heard of a guy accidentally washing his flight suit with his girlfriend's underwear and having to make an emergency run to Burlington Coat Factory at 6:30 am? Admittedly, the logistics of pooping become someone more, er, involved, but at least you're not suddenly required to become an extremely high strung gay man every time you make the mistake of eating something which is more delicious with ketchup on it. That, plus, when you finally crash, you're a bit less likely to burn to death. Think about it, Aviation...I think I'm on to something, here. #TeamFlightSuits?

Back