Derg, Update on Ground School Please

They're all getting lie flats, and also the Trans con wide and narrow bodies are as well.

Oh Im on the 140/145, E jet would be nice! I did a 4 day once (2 of which) were with the APU and the FMS MEL'd in mid July... And of course there were turns through YUL and YQO. Those French Canadians are the friendliest! o_O

Oh I didn't know you were CHQ. during the summers, it can get up to 30-35 celsius in the flightdeck with no APU, which brings a whole new meaning to the word sweat box.

If you're really early to sign in, you might see me meandering out of my morning airport reserve through your new crewroom hallway towards the employee parking lot bus. Flannel pajama pants and SIDA badge will be the giveaway.

Don't let @amorris311 see you like that! He is a uniform Nazi and gets his uniform custom made for him by a tailor. Ask him what his saying is about polyester.......

If you're really early to sign in, you might see me meandering out of my morning airport reserve through your new crewroom hallway towards the employee parking lot bus. Flannel pajama pants and SIDA badge will be the giveaway.

Enjoy IOE with good company!
I have witnessed this. He isn't joking! :D

Back