Delta to Swap Terminals in LAX

The last several times I've made it to CVG it seems like there's a resurgence of the regional jet. I know our company in particular occupies 30+ hotel rooms there every night.

Definitely not back to being a hub but it seems it may have bottomed out and be slightly on the rebound.

I have no idea

But we all will writhe naked on the spent pelt of UAL's former Asian hub.

SFO is next.
Delta is already huge here domestically. Sometimes DL(combined with the connection carriers), has 20 planes on the ground over-night at SFO. That is a lot of early morning lift from a "line" station.

Can we just have your FAs please? Thanks.
Im-So-Excited-3-flight-attendants.jpg

Supeeerrrr!!!

I have no idea

But we all will writhe naked on the spent pelt of UAL's former Asian hub.

SFO is next.
@Derg @Seggy (It's Bloomberg, so it's gotta be correct!)
Looks like we're already writhing.

Delta Passes United to Become No. 2 in U.S. After American

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ted-to-become-no-2-u-s-airline-after-american

"United has wanted to expand in China and elsewhere but is “still not in a position to do that,” he said. Delta’s smooth merger with Northwest Airlines in 2008, by contrast, probably allowed it to build a new hub for Asian flights in Seattle, he said."

:stir::stir:

@Derg @Seggy (It's Bloomberg, so it's gotta be correct!)
Looks like we're already writhing.

Delta Passes United to Become No. 2 in U.S. After American

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ted-to-become-no-2-u-s-airline-after-american

"United has wanted to expand in China and elsewhere but is “still not in a position to do that,” he said. Delta’s smooth merger with Northwest Airlines in 2008, by contrast, probably allowed it to build a new hub for Asian flights in Seattle, he said."

:stir::stir:

HA!

I question the supposed analyst as if anyone is familiar with our network, they would see we are in a great position for China growth from SFO

HA!

I question the supposed analyst as if anyone is familiar with our network, they would see we are in a great position for China growth from SFO

Being in a great position, and capitalizing on a great position are two different things.

Are you guys seriously arguing which legacy airline is better? With consolidation virtually complete, even though nothing is "guaranteed" in aviation, suffice to say that AA/DL/UA are too big to fail and anyone there right now is sitting about as pretty as one can sit in an aviation career.

All this measuring context, metrics, is a moot point. Sit back, enjoy the pina colada, shoot the breeze, maybe go buy a Venus fly-trap plant. There are so many productive things that can be done :)

All this measuring context, metrics, is a moot point. Sit back, enjoy the pina colada, shoot the breeze, maybe go buy a Venus fly-trap plant. There are so many productive things that can be done :)

You're right. Think I'll go buy some more guns. Can't ever have too many...

Back