Delta opening new hire window?

Just FYI. The UPS reserve callout scheme is based on time away from base. The more hours you work, or are away from base, the less likely you'll be called out when on call. I think it's pretty fair. Seniority has little to do with reserve other than the likelihood that you'll get a reserve line in the first place. I like reserve cause I have a place to stay in SoCal and I get full pay for working half the time, or less. Max pay, min work. That's my thing.

Did you just give Amorris the "Silence! The adults are talking"? :)

OHHHH SA'NAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Okay, from what I'm getting from this thread is, Delta might be hiring soon(maybe), Derg still dissin' the mighty Airbus, Seggy still pimp of the year on this site. Did I miss anything?

Oh, I like the Airbus, just providing Amorris a little covering fire from the Wookiee! :)

Gents,
Flying a 1900 from paved IlS runways doesn't make you a man.

Buzo, I assume you were at little Ace?

Well 50/50 shot.

I was reccomended a book called 'Map of my dead pilots'. I'm sure you'd appreciate it as much as I am.

I took a VD to ATL DC-9 and got the paid move. I am just above 50%, much better than sitting 7 from the bottom on the 320 commuting to DTW.
Yea, but are you getting ORD overnights on the 9? Plus the odds are lower of having me in your jumpseat. :)

Back