Delta Negotiations Update

Ooh wee, T-shane!

He keeps saying that he thinks that no was the right vote last year. Now this! RH was a primary architect for both the poison pills and trying to sell them to the rest of us who he considers idiots.

Everyone makes mistakes. RH definitely miscalculated that one. TA2015 was a big fail. The pilot group lost confidence in the leadership. The worst part about it is it allowed the crazies an opportunity to have a voice again.

RH has be spot on on what would happen the past few months in the negotiating process. I'm still optimistic because we have JM as chair. He's very level headed and reasonable.

looks like you have it all figured out and us rocket surgeons are just clueless

If RH gets re-involved in a leadership position in our union, I'll have that DPA card filled out faster'n you can say "LANAAAAA!" "WHAT?". The battlestar ALPA wings will go on eBay as well.

Yeah, I'm watching Archer right now, but I'm serious.

Nope.

Lee Moak=Peyton Manning

Bill Bartels=Ryan Leaf

https://www.thestreet.com/story/11788250/1/how-lee-moak-changed-the-airline-industry.html

Where's the BB articles? What has he accomplished?

From what I've heard RH wiped the floor with him in the SLI negotiations

Unlike you, I have had to actually work with both Moak and Bartels so I understand what leagues they are in.

Give me Bartels every time to work with, debate with, and actually advance the profession than Moak. For the professions sake, I hope he (Bartels) is the next MEC Chair at Delta.

Last edited:
Moak or Harwood back in union leadership would be like the Treaty of Versailles concluding that "We shall decree that the reinstallation of hegemonic rule and the House of Hapsburg with the goal of restoring order to the continent"

You think things are fragile now, just wait.

And I'm an orange lanyard-wearing council 20 guy but I will snap that John Hancock on that DPA card with catlike quickness.

And I'm an orange lanyard-wearing council 20 guy but I will snap that John Hancock on that DPA card with catlike quickness.

Ask the LUS guys about the differences in changing unions and changing union leaders sometime.

AAA ALPA and USAPA were pretty much the same dudes. Nothing I've seen makes me think DALPA---->DPA would result in anything different happening.

You're exactly right, @BobDDuck . It would be the same people and a similar product just with a different name. Changing CBAs now would be especially ill advised unless you want no contract until 2020 with no possibility of full retro or QOL improvements.

You're exactly right, @BobDDuck . It would be the same people and a similar product just with a different name. Changing CBAs now would be especially ill advised unless you want no contract until 2020 with no possibility of full retro or QOL improvements.

We might get that anyway if the strong 12 refuse to be flexible in direction.
Unlike you, I have had to actually work with both Moak and Bartels so I understand what leagues they are in.

Give me Bartels every time to work with, debate with, and actually advance the profession than Moak. For the professions sake, I hope he (Bartels) is the next MEC Chair at Delta.

There is always deafening silence when this question is asked so I'll ask again, what has Bartels ever accomplished in any negotiation or contract related matter? Because Lee Moak has a long resume of success.

Back