Delta MEC Recalls

Senate?

I figured it would be called something much more awesome given the Russian sub uniforms. I'd vote for "tribunal" or "illuminati"

The above was better than "Detroit, I am IN you" I guess, right?

The above was better than "Detroit, I am IN you" I guess, right?

Nah, you'll like it in DTW. Chill crews and easy commute. Your seniority buys you a ton. Lots of VERY inexpensive commuter hotels with absolute minimum delays, so no blown commutes because there's a cloud over EWR. Lots of flights to everywhere, so even tough commutes are tolerable.

The National Coney Island (the sit down one) just on past the Starbucks on the North side serves breakfast all day. They open way early, so fudz is available on those dawn patrols. The breakfast special is "pilot cheap". The Wendy's over on the B is clean, fast, friendly and serves your food hot, a stark contrast to most I've been to "in the wild".

DTW is the best kept secret at the airline. I also hear the Reps there are first rate guys, although one looks like his mom dresses him funny.

Richman

@Richman, please volunteer @Derg for the LEC Position that causes the most amount of work, headaches, and time on phone. I know a LEC Rep fits that description, but I am sure you can find something for Doug to do!
Thanks!

Don't worry @Derg, I got your back, jack!

quote-if-nominated-i-will-not-run-if-elected-i-will-not-serve-william-tecumseh-sherman-170012.jpg

Back