Delta-maybe saying BYE to SLC???

Every base east of the MS river thinks "the targets on us!"

Meanwhile we're adding some flights out of SLC.

I personally think DFW is toast because of the CO codeshare, but that's just me.

Yow-Marinenav-the married is man is back watch out!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Hey Doug-I just have a feeling that they will leave it as a skywest hub and a focus city for Delta as the newspaper stated. But-DL has been flirting about dumping SLC for a long time- i don' know if it is going to hppen anytime soon.

Generally why I tend to let management do their 'rumor-mongering' on their own websites.

Consider the source. Putting any stock whatsoever into what the Deseret News has to say was your first mistake.

I heard Delta is leaving ATL.

And making their new base IGM.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
huh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You cited a Deseret News article as your source in your original post. The Deseret News is owned by the Mormon church.

SLC has been in the red for a long time but they've decided to stay here. It's also the only western hub in the SkyTeam alliance (if that matters). Other than that it's all rumors right now.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard Delta is leaving ATL.

[/ QUOTE ]

could you imagine, Delta leaving ATL...

[/ QUOTE ]

What a void that would be. The field would become:

"The William B. Hartsfield Municipal Airport" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You cited a Deseret News article as your source in your original post. The Deseret News is owned by the Mormon church.

[/ QUOTE ]

hemmmm...ok-Jetblue was once and still is owned by a Mormon too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif

Back