Delta Air Lines (pilots)

Hmm...ok. Supposedly my friend got the info in a letter from the SVP of ops

Still curious as I've been in direct contact with the Manager of Pilot Selection and I heard nothing of the sorts.

You can't trust those senior guys. They are clueless about all things. Had one look me right in the eye and call me a liar when I told him I was a Delta furloughee. He claimed all the furloughees had been recalled. This was 2 years in to a 4 1/2 year furlough. Dude had no clue about the FM I and FM II furloughees when the FO and I tried to correct him.

And whatever you do, don't ask them any questions on how PBS, icrew, or EFBs work. Those guys are still in the 1960s technologically.

Then it sounds like @Derg and @Cptchia need to get to know me and decide if they wanna hook me up along with the senior crowd I currently hang with. PM me if you want me to drop the name of my friend for validation purposes!

You can't trust those senior guys. They are clueless about all things. Had one look me right in the eye and call me a liar when I told him I was a Delta furloughee. He claimed all the furloughees had been recalled. This was 2 years in to a 4 1/2 year furlough. Dude had no clue about the FM I and FM II furloughees when the FO and I tried to correct him.

And whatever you do, don't ask them any questions on how PBS, icrew, or EFBs work. Those guys are still in the 1960s technologically.
I will have to defend my friend though just a little bit. Though he may be very senior on the list he's one of the lucky ones who's been with the company for 30 years and still has 11 years until mandatory retirement.

What does that have to do with knowing what is going on? My connection is in the same position and I continuiously know of stuff before he does, and he is very well connected. Senior guys don't pay attention unless it directly involves them. Seniority doesn't equal SA with regards to hiring, etc.

What does that have to do with knowing what is going on? My connection is in the same position and I continuiously know of stuff before he does, and he is very well connected. Senior guys don't pay attention unless it directly involves them. Seniority doesn't equal SA with regards to hiring, etc.
Who are you connected to that's senior?

Back