Dallas ATC Applicant/Candidate M&G

BoomerSooner77

There seems to be quite a few of us in the Dallas / Fort Worth metro plex who are in the hiring process for ATC.

We should all get together since we'll probably be seeing each other in OKC before too terribly long.

Thoughts?

Hmmmm...... ya'all be setting up a big meeting via internet?

chris_hansen_dateline_nbc.jpg

I think Ill wait till we get to OKC.........

I'm down for beers somewhere, name the place/time and I'm there. I will however first need to speak w/ the last 7 years of employers/roomates before I agree to this as well as the make and model of your vehicle and your preference in dogs vs. cats. If you say 7pm at Ghost Bar I'll be there at 4pm stalking.

Hey I'm up for it!!! I am not doing much around here anyway, just all the little projects around the house for my parents that they don't want to do!!!! Lucky me. Someone pick a time and place. I am out in Keller so Dallas and Fort Worth are both possibilities....Let's do it...When are people available/not available....I am going to a concert on Thursday and was planning going dancing Friday but that is not set in stone.

Where is that exactly? and when is your birthday? I was just noticing (Age is frozen) and I am assuming the 77 in your name is the year you were born. Me too April 15, 1977..Lucky us huh!!!

Where is that exactly? and when is your birthday? I was just noticing (Age is frozen) and I am assuming the 77 in your name is the year you were born. Me too April 15, 1977..Lucky us huh!!!

It's at 121 & Dallas North Tollway... in other words 3 days mule ride from you. :D

My BDay is 12-1-77. We are 'oldies' in this crowd, let's go shopping together for walkers and kleenex boxes for our back windows.

It's at 121 & Dallas North Tollway... in other words 3 days mule ride from you. :D

My BDay is 12-1-77. We are 'oldies' in this crowd, let's go shopping together for walkers and kleenex boxes for our back windows.

You are too funny...yes I suppose I'll pack up the car and leave Thursday to make it there..funny enough I drive there every other week to go to the AMEX office. I know exactly where you are talking about. I like all the stores on Legacy. It takes about an hour to get there but from where my mom lives it takes an hour to get anywhere. I'm one up on you for the walker though....I am cleaning out and reorganizing my mom's garage and found her walker from when she had knee surgery!!!! And they shop at Costco every week so there are enough kleenex boxes to last till I die!!!! Which at the rate they are assigning classes I don't think I will even get to my facility until I am 32!!! Won't that be a riot!!! :D

FYI, James R. Anderson is out of the office for a few days. I spoke with his assistant or some lady in his office. She said there are no class dates for ZFW in October. She said there are two dates for fiscal year '09 but would not tell me the dates. I tried, tried, tried to drag it our of her, I even reached through the phone and slapped her around :D but she would not budge. I asked her for a ballpark date, she said you know you ATC applicants are dangerous with information, the answer is a polite no with a laugh.

Lalexf- Im in Keller too!!

I would love to met this weekend, but can't...I will be floating down the Guadalupe with a cold one in hand :p

I would love to met this weekend, but can't...I will be floating down the Guadalupe with a cold one in hand :p

Which part of the Gaudalupe do you float? I go every year with my business fraternity just south of canyone lake in New Braunfels, L&L Campground.

Which part of the Gaudalupe do you float? I go every year with my business fraternity just south of canyone lake in New Braunfels, L&L Campground.

We stay in Gruene and float around that area I believe...where the chutes are. I think we put in at L&L last year.

YOU SUCK!!!!! I went last week in Baton Rouge and we had 45 min of sun and 4 hours of thunderstorms!!!! It was still fun but I was an icicle once we were done...Literally! My hands and fingers were BLUE!!!!! ;)

BTW where are you in Keller? I am on the looooooooooooooooong stretch of Keller parkway and Keller springs I think. The street that Taco Bueno is on. Could they make that street any freaking longer and with more traffic lights, swarmed with cops???? Jeeze!!!!!

Well there is a small chance for storms, but here's to hoping!

Yes, I know exactly where you are... I am on the other side of the tracks :) off of N Tarrant Pkwy and Beach (behind Wal-Mart).

Back