daily pic

5CC82ECA-EB0F-47DD-B656-74D550B4ACBC_1_105_c.jpeg

Idaho Falls. Lovely little walk through downtown.

And, much to my surprise, amazing sushi at a place called Smokin' Fins. Highly recommend it.

I finally went through and edited some photos which are on my X-T2 from our June road trip. I have more but these are probably the best.

Great Sand Dunes NP. These are actually in focus; the wind was kicking so hard it was blowing the sand off the top of the dunes.
DSCF4368.jpg

DSCF4358.jpg

Sunrise the next morning. I thought the textures and layers were cool.

DSCF4388.jpg

Eating from a lupine

DSCF4482.jpg

Island in the Sky, Canyonlands NP. Looking east back towards the La Sals and Moab.

DSCF4410.jpg

I enjoy being a Delta Skymiles member, but what car is this, what is it doing on the ATL ramp and how do I get picked up in it? The rear spoiler says DELTA.

Any of you Delta people types know?

20230726_114252.jpg

I enjoy being a Delta Skymiles member, but what car is this, what is it doing on the ATL ramp and how do I get picked up in it? The rear spoiler says DELTA.

View attachment 72878

View attachment 72878
Considering the Porsche 918 is one of the most valuable cars in the world, I’m guessing this is some kind of tax evasion stunt to write off a $2M car. Certainly could be wrong but seems rather wild.

Considering the Porsche 918 is one of the most valuable cars in the world, I’m guessing this is some kind of tax evasion stunt to write off a $2M car. Certainly could be wrong but seems rather wild.
Where do you throw your luggage? Is that what that little shelf in the back is for?

IMG_0904.jpeg

I finally went through and edited some photos which are on my X-T2 from our June road trip. I have more but these are probably the best.

Great Sand Dunes NP. These are actually in focus; the wind was kicking so hard it was blowing the sand off the top of the dunes.
View attachment 72815

View attachment 72817

Sunrise the next morning. I thought the textures and layers were cool.

View attachment 72816

Eating from a lupine

View attachment 72818

Island in the Sky, Canyonlands NP. Looking east back towards the La Sals and Moab.

View attachment 72819
I used to live in Alamosa. The San dunes were a fun visit. Few weeks out of the year a small River would run through part of it.

Back