daily pic

I spent 4 hours in the airport dealing with power failures (and backup generator failures) to get on a 25 minute flight home in the middle of a huge storm.

20211205_211221.jpg

I spent 4 hours in the airport dealing with power failures (and backup generator failures) to get on a 25 minute flight home in the middle of a huge storm.

View attachment 62185
A crotchety former freight daaawg DC3 and Convair 440 pilot turned (circa 2008) city public servant once told me this one to remember.....If you have time to spare, go by air. Seems to hold true to this day!! LOLOL

A couple folks I know still ask, 'why do I go to bed so early;' "why do I get up so late;" 'don't you hate the cold;' 'isn't it wet outside though?'

This photography barely even scratching the surface of what this industry's beauty truly holds. The sunrises up here have been incredible lately, and if it's paired with a dead silent Harbor view it's unreal.

20211214_065028.jpg

Tower One was from yesterday and a terrible attempt at slow shutter speed to get the flashers. The 220 was this morning, and I think my cheap Android got it right this time.

20211215_062724.jpg

Happy December season all, and stay well.
Sorry if the external power hookup died because of ice buildup again.

Back