Current Regional Openings

FYI...the ZW listing is old. Advertised, interviewed and filled over a week ago. No listing on their website.
The other ones seem fresh. Thanks for posting.

nyk, yes I see it but that was October 10th. As you know, long gone. But more to come so they say...!

Wow... That was fast. Sorry to get some hopes up.

I heard the bosses went on an all expense paid trip to FLL to "speak" to Sheffield so I'm sure that will do nothing productive since they will hire whoever they want and not who passes the test.

As much as I'd hate for one of you guys to apply (just kidding!), Ravn Alaska is hiring up here in Anchorage too. I think pay is somewhere around $17.50 an hour. Don't know how much they look at people outside of Alaska, so couldn't tell you what your odds are if you're out of the state. It's under the "Anchorage" jobs on here: http://www.flyravn.com/employment/current-positions/

The Assistant Dispatcher position is actually more of that, an assistant. From what I hear from a friend who works there, it's more of a crew scheduler job. Dispatcher is the one you want to apply to if you've got a license.

Just heard back from a friend of mine at ZW that they will be hiring at least two more dispatchers and two coordinators. Good Luck to all!

A friend of mine just got hired on at Brickyard.

SkyWest is looking for a class of 4 to 5 for a January class date. Interviews have been scheduled and will be held in two weeks.

Really!? SkyWest interviews have already gone out? That sucks.
That was my understanding as of a meeting we had today. There was recently an application process for the class that's about to hit the floor now so they may have contacted people from that pool in addition to contacting externals who reapplied. Don't lose hope just yet, we'll definitely keep hiring. In my new hire class about half of us had applied and interviewed before and half of us had not.

Who is ZW and will they be hiring
cordinators externally
Air Wisonsin
a.k.a. Air Whisky
a.k.a. AWI
a.k.a. AWAC

Back